1000 acres of Agriculture land for sale

Register

anees2010

1000 acres of Agriculture land for sale at Rs.1 Lakh per acre, at Pavagada exactly 165 km from Bangalore.
265 acres of very fertile land with another 40 acres as vaturi(No cost for Vaturi land) , total arround 300 acres, priced at Rs 1 Lakh per acre at Chamarajpet exactly 180 KM from Bangalore.

anees2010

1000 acres and 300 acres of Agriculture land

Sir,
Thanks for enquiry. Please let me know what details you want to know about the land. We request you to please inspect the land first, if found suited to your needs we can negotiate price and then, whatever papers you need would be provided.
with regards, anees

torsion

Hai, can you send me further details on this- or you send me an email

Last edited by a moderator:

anees2010

Sir,
1000 acres of flat, plain Agricultural land 185 km away from Bangalore on Bangalore Hindupur Highway with 12 functional Borewells.
300 acres at 185 km from Bangalore at Chamarajanagar, very fertile at the Foot of MM Hills, 7 borewells(needs rejigging).

peterisaac

1000 acres of Agriculture land for sale at Rs.1 Lakh per acre, at Pavagada exactly 165 km from Bangalore.
265 acres of very fertile land with another 40 acres as vaturi(No cost for Vaturi land) , total arround 300 acres, priced at Rs 1 Lakh per acre at Chamarajpet exactly 180 KM from Bangalore.
Please send me details of these properties
Please contact..........

Last edited by a moderator:

site visit

Can i have a spot visit. in ten days time iam there for a holiday in kerala.

pls let me know if we can visit the land

S.George

rbruno

i'm interested cash purchase-rbruno123@gmail.com- any discount against quantity

Can i buy small quantity - 5 to 10 acres,
Is it on the road side - proper road access is available?.
Water is potable - is it good for drinking.
what type of soil is it.
Which type of crop is good for cultivation.

nearest village as a land mark.
contact me on - 00971504513880
"rbruno123@gmail.com".