10 Acres Land on Thiruvallur Highway

Register

10 Acres of Wet & Dry Land are available on Thiruvallur Highway. 5kms from Thiruvallur (towards tiruttani). Interested people please reply with your mobile number (or) email address.

shyl100

hi

pls let me know the details, i am looking for agri land (wet land) for cultivation. i am erachable

Last edited by a moderator:

bhushang

10 acres at tiruvallur towards tiruttani

Could u let me know the location and the price .
My name is bhushan
Thanks and regards

mariner

Dear Sir,

Kindly let me know the rate of the land. Mail the details

shirin

Kindly advise me the rate per acre and also let me know if the title deed of the land is clear or are there any encumbrances. You can write to me privately to my email : ramherbs@gmail.com

satsaran

10 Acres of Wet & Dry Land are available on Thiruvallur Highway. 5kms from Thiruvallur (towards tiruttani). Interested people please reply with your mobile number (or) email address.
dear sir,

iam very interested with your location let me know the rate per acre and pls infrom soon as possible.

pls reply i am lookingfor land.

prajith

Please quote the prise on email adress,