Consultancy for Biotechnology Park

Register

rct1974

We are consultants who can provide us various kind of services for establishing Biotech Park. We are Delhi based company. Please forward your contact details..
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

agrogreens

Established Member
Park

WE HAVE LAND IN SOHNA, GURGAON REGION. 60 KM. FROM DELHI ADJOINING THE ARRAVALI HILLS.

LET ME KNOW THE POSSIBILITIES OF DEVELOPING THE PARK AND COSTS AND BENEFITS THAT WE CAN DERIVE.

REGARDS.

MANISH KOSHAL
Please contact....

We are consultants who can provide us various kind of services for establishing Biotech Park. We are Delhi based company. Please forward your contact details..
Please contact...

ganapati

Please contact...
I am interested in cultivating all the 360 species of genus Elaeocarpus belonging to family elaeocarpaceae known in various parts of the world as Rudraksha(Asia),Blue Berry Ash(Australia & Newzealand),Silver Quandong (US & Europe), Blue Marble tree etc. I am particularly interested in the species Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb. for religious reasons. Can you supply the seeds of all these species, at least those found in your locality?
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact....

I am intrested in devloping bio-techno park. Iam having 100 acers of land near mumbai..what is procedure for it ? Send me details.

consult

ew can consult u regarding with plant tissue culture, please contact....

tsnraja

bio tech park

Please contact...
Pl let me know the market potential of he park and the rental income.
regards
raja