Huge Quantity Raw Ginger Available

Register
Right now we r having huge quantity raw ginger in stock. Best for paste purpose or for selling raw ginger directly. Buyers & dealers contact urgently.

indouniversal

Fresh Ginger

Hello

We ( Indo Universal Exports ) are a Bombay based exports Firm...we are interested in Buying Fresh Ginger for Domestic Supply...plz contact us ASAP
You may contact us at gmail.

Irfan Shaikh
CEO

Indo Universal Exports

pkahar

quote best rates and advise quality and origin of ginger. Pls contac.....

Last edited by a moderator:

mkjfarms

ginger

You may contact for calicut(malabar) ginger which is of the most superior quality available in India.

We also grow turmeric, kacholam etc

Contact and quote with the quantity required , expected price which you buy.
Please contact.....

indouniversal

Ginger

We ( Indo Universal Exports ) are a Bombay based Exports Firm dealing in a wide variety of Agricultural Products.

Please send us more details about your Ginger . So that we can proceed further.

Hope you will reply soon.

Warm Regards,

Irfan Shaikh

mrrich

We are a group of farmers specialized solely in the production of ginger and we will be glad to have you as our guest in relation to our business.
We will be glad to read from you if you would mail us through and give us details of what you need like the quantity and when you need this ginger.
We shall be glad to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thanks
Please contact......

anu320

business orders

We ( Indo Universal Exports ) are a Bombay based Exports Firm dealing in a wide variety of Agricultural Products.

sir, iam r.anuradha .iam an consultant. one of my client doing agro business. please see this details. if u are intrested u order the items. he will give u.

We are going to Producing 100% Organics Vegetable, Fruits, Rice, in bulk quantity on regular basis, we are going to start 100% Organics Cultivation more than 500 Acres start from this month, Currently we are looking for bulk buyers or Exporter or Organics products marketing companies or Chain vegetable and Fruits Stores and Companies to sign contract with us, For our Organic products to purchase on regular basis. We are also ready to produce buyers current Demand Organics products after signing contract.

This is Great and Good Opportunity for Organics business people and companies. Now we are Searching interested bulk Quantity Buyers, Exporters, Agents, Companies, Chain Stores to purchase 100% Organics Vegetables, Fruits, Rice, Spices, please feel free to contact us. We also ready to produce for your current demand of any Organics products, And we will pack on your company brand name.

We are also manufacturing International Quality standard Organics manures & Bio fertilizer in our company, If any customers wanted to purchase Quality Bio fertilizer, Organics manure, Herbal pesticide, Growth promoter, Pest control Agent then let us know, we will supply Bio fertilizer with competitive price. Currently we are exporting and supplying Domestic markets. If you would like to do Organics Farming or Non Organics farming you can use our Bio & Organics Fertilizers, I am sure you will get excellent Yield with Poison free food.

We are ready to work with you long term business with your company, For more information pls call me or e-mail me, we will get back to you immediately, I am waiting for your reply soon, Thanks, Have a Nice Day.
please reply.my mail.......
Please contact.....
t/u
r.anuradha

indouniversal

Agriculture

Dear Sir,

We (Indo Universal Exports ) are a Bombay based Exports Firm dealing mainly in AGricultural Products.

Recently we have started Domestic Business and looking for Good Suppliers , preferably Growers....

I would appreciate if you would reply me through so that we can discuss.
Please contact................

Best Regards,

Irfan Shaikh
CEO

Indo Universal Exports

We are a group of farmers specialized solely in the production of ginger and we will be glad to have you as our guest in relation to our business.
We will be glad to read from you if you would mail us through and give us details of what you need like the quantity and when you need this ginger.
We shall be glad to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thanks
Please contact......