agri land in raigad at 6 lac/acre

Register

vebzi

Located at kolad,a very vital destination, a popular place sharing closeness with two busy cities: Pune and Mumbai. Positioned amidst picturesque mountain ranges. Blessed nature’s bounty ,during monsoons it comes alive in a most splendid way. It presents an amazing view of the mountains in the background of the Lake,which as water 365 days,which is a part of the 30 acres of the property.Unpolluted and free of urban chaos.Can be served as a perfect delight for a beautiful Farm house.also for Training camps or Resort. Once in a Life –Time investment opportunity.Situated just 9kms from Mumbai- Goa highway .Pune is 110 kms, Pune-Chandni Chowk-SH 60(Pune Murud Highway),Mumbai is 124 kms.Railway station: Kolad 9 kms.

vebzi

Can I buy 1 acre of plot from the same.

I am Sorry Mr.S.K.,we are looking to sell the whole property which is of 30 acres,but if your interested in buying ,we can divide the property in 2 plots one of 13 acres &17 acres.Also,if you could get your friends or relatives involved in buying, it would be easier for you to own a beautiful property.

hi danish

hi danish

i can c that u have many lands for sale
could u pls give me the details for all the lands which u have with u
or email me....
saurabh

Last edited by a moderator:

veciferous

hello danish am interested in the property...please get back with proper land details.....

ramieknight

Reply with details

Reply with details of the property.. I am interested.

Located at kolad,a very vital destination, a popular place sharing closeness with two busy cities: Pune and Mumbai. Positioned amidst picturesque mountain ranges. Blessed nature’s bounty ,during monsoons it comes alive in a most splendid way. It presents an amazing view of the mountains in the background of the Lake,which as water 365 days,which is a part of the 30 acres of the property.Unpolluted and free of urban chaos.Can be served as a perfect delight for a beautiful Farm house.also for Training camps or Resort. Once in a Life –Time investment opportunity.Situated just 9kms from Mumbai- Goa highway .Pune is 110 kms, Pune-Chandni Chowk-SH 60(Pune Murud Highway),Mumbai is 124 kms.Railway station: Kolad 9 kms.

vebzi

property in kolad

The property has a clear title,with govt.surveyed maps, 25kva transformer,lake touch. the property is divided into 13 and 17 acres resp.

17 acres is covered with a barbed wire compound. It has a 5000sq.ft. farmhouse with servant quaters with 4 car parks n a varanda for cattles. There is a 1.5 lac litre capacity water tank, a artificial lake . There are 500 mango,250 chiku,n cashew trees.. Also there a two 400 ft deep borewell with ample water.

13 acres is covered with a stone wall of 1metre in height. This property is a lake touch property. the lake is occupies about 1 acres of the owned land. It is to be said by the zilla-parishad that The lake could provides water to 68 heactres of land for every 12 months. The permission for uplifting of water and fish farming is also been granted.
We are asking for 6 lakhs per acre for whole or either of the two properties.
For any queries....
Please contact.....