Need guidance to start-up dairy farming

Register

hari babu

i want to start diary farming. i am placed in a town madanapalli in chittoor dist in AP.
i wants to start with min budget with around 10 animals .can u guide me.

i want to start diary farming. i am placed in a town madanapalli in chittoor dist in AP.
Provide your contact number or call me on 9849282281..... I am from kadapa

Last edited by a moderator:

meeonline

I am also interested to start one in South Gujarat. I am in Canada but moving back my home town in year or so.
i have basic knowledge of dairy farm , i m planning mid size with about 25 cows .

after some research i came to know labor is a issue so its better to go with mid/large automatic robotic system

dash2014

I am also interested to start one in South Gujarat. I am in Canada but moving back my home town in year or so.
i have basic knowledge of dairy farm , i m planning mid size with about 25 cows .

after some research i came to know labor is a issue so its better to go with mid/large automatic robotic system
I am dairy consultant veterinarian from Mansa, Gujarat , can help you for complete set up of dairy farm & also for successful management. Please contact me.
Dr. Dasharath Thakor
Contact no : 9426366718 (WhatsApp no).

alchemistjk

Dear Mr. Hari Babu,

We are one of Country's Top Consultant in food processing and AgriBiz,expertise in making Project Report for any kind of small or big business.We provide you complete DPR for your Dairy Farm including all the required point like:

1. Farm design & Layout

2. List of Plant machines & equipment required

3. List of genuine supplier of animal with address and contact numbers

4. Feed for animal and its sources and suppliers

5. Technical details & manufacturing process of Produced

6. Others as per the client's needs

Contact us:
EcolAgro Venture Pvt Ltd
ISO 9001 Certified Company
Mail Id: agrifoodbiz.india@gmail.com
Call : 0522-2347200,9260995976,07544012577
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ecol.agro

thesupremeagrotech

The Supreme AgroTech aims at providing our customers with best-in-class, end-to-end dairy farming and agro solutions. We provide assistance to our client's right from idea conception to a fully functional dairy farm customized according to their needs. We extend our, Eco-friendly and scientific methods of cultivation to agro farming clientele.

Our consulting services focus on efficiency, quality and productivity, creating value to the client through innovative solutions, technology and managerial excellence.

We are partners with

1. Genus Breeding India (ABS India) is part of Genus PLC United Kingdom- the world's leading provider of bovine genetics and reproduction services, marketing in more than 70 countries around the globe.

2. Berg & Schmidt India is a part of Berg & Schmidt has a history of more than 50 years and is an acknowledged pacesetter in lipid technology in the animal feed industry. The company is a part of Stern Wywiol Group based in Hamburg, Germany. It has branches all over Asia, Europe, South Africa & America and does business in over 50 countries. The lipid product range of the company includes liquid fats, fat powders, lecithins etc. required for poultry, dairy, piggery & aquaculture industries.

In addition to these international partnerships, we are partners with NDDB and Amul Dairy India pioneers in dairy services in India.

Dairy Farming Services

• Guidance in Business Prospects / Investment Opportunities
  • Project Plan and Report
  • Housing of Cattle (shed design)
  • Dairy Farm Equipment Sourcing and Selection
  • Fodder Management and Hydroponics
  • Feed and Nutrition Management
  • Procurement of Livestock
  • Breeding and Farm Management
  • Manpower Planning & Solutions
  • Training of Manpower and HRD
  • Renewable energy (Biogas) solutions

Our Consultancy Services include all aspects of dairy and agricultural operations.

Please feel to contact us with your requirement on 9052825854, 9948033733 or srujan.prasad@thesupremeagrotech.com

Attachments