Wanted I am interested to purchase 5-10 acres in Nilgiris area

Register

nimmie78

I am interested to purchase 5-10 acres in Nilgiris area - say Kookal, Coonoor, Kotagiri belt.
Dear Prashant,
I would like to inform you that one of my relative is willing to sell his 5 acres of Agricultural land near Kotagiri, 8 kms from Kotagiri town, 0 km to approach the land from main road, 1 km distance to Nedugula village. Good location. Rs 90,00000 per acre. If you are interested to buy this land please contact Mr Vetrivel @09843606283, email id - nimmie78@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Regards,
Nirmala

Attachments

royelias 01

I need urgently 4 agriculture labors for my plantation farm located in Ratnagiri-Lanja Taluk -Kondge village, Maharashtra. plantation is cashew . family is preferable. i can provide accommodation. monthly salary provided. need to look after the plant and its allied works .

waseemma

Want to Buy 100 to 500 acres of farm land anywhere south india

I want to buy 100 to 500 acres farm land anywhere in south india with less than 1 lack per acre. I am the buyer not a broker. I am interested to speak to brokers or Land owners who has the land at the rate of less than 1 lack I am fine to acquire the land as long as it has clear titles and deeds available.
please post your message or send me Personal Message on this board

babaraghu

• Cheap land required maximum upto 1.5 lakh per acre.
  • Red Fertile land suitable for Tree plantation like Malabar neem, Teak, Sandalwood & Fruit bearing trees.
  • Land should have ample water supply.
  • In Andhra cities like Anantpur, penukonda, hindupur, bagepalli etc.
  • Land should be 120-150 km radius of Banguluru airport.
  • Budget not exceeding ₹ 150000 per acre.
  • Contact R Singla 8168991214.