market and crop selection problem

Register

mustapure

Hello All,

I am an agriculturist and have about 50 acers of land and i am not able to make even 5 lakhs a year in total so please suggest me some good plans and crops and have no scarsity of water and i am located in karnataka ,bidar with good soil. the land is in 2 different places that 36 acres in a village and the rest in other

thank you

Hello All,

I am an agriculturist and have about 50 acers of land and i am not able to make even 5 lakhs a year in total so please suggest me some good plans and crops and have no scarsity of water and i am located in karnataka ,bidar with good soil. the land is in 2 different places that 36 acres in a village and the rest in other

thank you
Let me know if you are interested to give for lease.

padmanabhan_ganesan

Hello All,

thank you
Since you have not provided enough information on the types of crops and the reasons for not able to make a decent income, it is difficult to suggest anything.

For the time being, check my blog...

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
Agriculture for Everybody