Information about solar pumps

Register

hssolar

Hello,

Will you pls tell me the cost & technical specification for different variety of solar water pumps..

sdengineers

solar pump requirement

solar pumps can be given from 2 H.P. till 25 H.P.
Please inform the place to be installed and what is the Horse power to be installed.
If bright sunlight with high intensity is there we can offer with Poly crystalline PV modules, If Haze sun light we have to offer mono.
so please send more details like area to be irrigated,HP to be connected,for bore well or open well and the depths,please send all details for a exact solution
P.S.S.Kumar

Hello,

Will you pls tell me the cost & technical specification for different variety of solar water pumps..

nirmalmali20

Need a Solar System for 3 hp pump

hello sir i wnt to install it at my farm which is located in dahod dist of gujarat .
the sun light is bright .
our pump is of 3 hp. and we have borwell pump as well as . general pump which is used at river.

Solar dc submersible pumps

Hi to All,

This is suresh from Dream innovations,Trichy. We are the importer of solar DC submersible pumps. We have .75 Hp to 5Hp with water delivery based on 1500 Ltrs - 60,000Ltr per hour.

We have a DEMO solar Plant In 10 Acres. It is fully runs with solar Dc pump, Solar Street lights & solar Fence.

All are welcome to visit our Demo plant and check our products . Our plant is located in near Kulithalai Karur Dist. u can get more details from our website.. Dream Innovation Trichy ,Trichy Solar,Trichy,Trichy, Solar Energy,Dc pumps in india,Trichy DC Submersible Pump, Trichy Wind Energy,Trichy Solar Hybrid,Trichy solar

Thanks & Regards

Suresh.M
999 411 3097.

vmaturi

Hello.

Please visit Kwality Electricals Pvt Ltd - index for more details on solar DC submersible pumps.
We have received very good response from the farming community in Andhra Pradesh. We would like to extend this success story to you too. We have solar DC submersible pumps capable of delivering 40000, 70000 and 125,000 litres per day. Discharge depends on the depth of water in the borewell. Please revert back with your queries to info@led-ecolight.com

regards
Vikram

vmaturi

Hello.

Please visit Kwality Electricals Pvt Ltd - index for more details on solar DC submersible pumps.
We have received very good response from the farming community in Andhra Pradesh. We would like to extend this success story to you too. We have solar DC submersible pumps capable of delivering 40000, 70000 and 125,000 litres per day. Discharge depends on the depth of water in the borewell. Please revert back with your queries to info@led-ecolight.com

regards
Vikram