palmarosa oil price per kg

Register

aromedindia

Established Member
Palmarosa oil

Price may vary from Rs.800-Rs.1200/=kg,depending upon quality which mainly judged by aroma value and gereniol content in the oil.There is good opportunity for its cultivation and marketing. In fact there is acute shortage of oil at present.
aromedindia@gmail.com

mariamanohar

Required Palmarosa Seeds ...

hi,

can I know approximate Price for the Palmarosa Seeds ? & Where can I get it..

pls .. share the information....

selvalakshmi

i provide u palamaroseseed

palamarose seed available area

s.ganesan s/o g.selvam
36/32 errangattu kottai(vill)
annasagaram(post)
dharmapuri-636704(district)
state tamilnadu
seed rate per kg(rs 200 to 350) dependin up on quality
contact number 9543958418,8148112095

Dear Sirs,
We wish to sate that we are one of the Cultivators ,Distillers ,Domatic supplier and Exporters various essential oils since 1990 .Currently we are interested in purchase of Palmarosa oil,Citronella oil, Citridora oil, Lemon Grass oil, Sofia oil, Ocimum Sanctum oil, and Davana oil .
Pl inform your current stock and best rate of each items.
Currently we are having good germinate Palmarosa seed (Cymbopogon martini)-Variety : PRC -1 in bulk .Pl confirm your needs
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all time.

Awaiting your response.

With regards.
*************************************************************************************
R.SURENDIRAN
M/s, Citro Essential Oils Distillery Industry,
Erankuttai, Vellithiruppur – P.O, Bhavani – T.K,
Erode – D.T,T.N – 638 314, India .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PH : 91- 4256-253412, 253413 # MOBILE : 91 – 98427 53412
FAX: 91-4256-253254 # 91-424-252181
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMail: citro@sancharnet.in,citroessentialoils@yahoo.com

Dear Sirs,
We wish to sate that we are one of the Cultivators ,Distillers ,Domatic supplier and Exporters various essential oils since 1990 .Currently we are interested in purchase of Palmarosa oil,Citronella oil, Citridora oil, Lemon Grass oil, Sofia oil, Ocimum Sanctum oil, and Davana oil .
Pl inform your current stock and best rate of each items.
Currently we are having good germinate Palmarosa seed (Cymbopogon martini)-Variety : PRC -1 in bulk .Pl confirm your needs
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all time.

Awaiting your response.

With regards.
*************************************************************************************
R.SURENDIRAN
M/s, Citro Essential Oils Distillery Industry,
Erankuttai, Vellithiruppur – P.O, Bhavani – T.K,
Erode – D.T,T.N – 638 314, India .
PH : 91- 4256-253412, 253413 # MOBILE : 91 – 98427 53412
FAX: 91-4256-253254 # 91-424-252181
EMail: citro@sancharnet.in,citroessentialoils@yahoo.com

manojsinghchandel

Hi,

Rate varies with the quality.

The pure therapeutic essential oil obtained by steam distillation of the fresh or dried grass of this plant can be used in soap making ingredients, lotions, massage oils, diffusers, potpourri, scent, air fresheners, body fragrance, perfume oils, aromatherapy products, bath oils, towel scenting, spa's, incense, light rings, laundry, facial steams, hair treatments, and more

Pacific herb

Established Member
hi can u pls tell me palmarosa price per kg and marketing oppurtunities in palmarosa oil
This article is in the interest of the Farmers those who are badly affected by the Climate (Less rain fall, Excessive rain fall, Untimely rainfall, Storm and Hail storm - (Garpeet/Oley)). Now a days Hailstorm and Untimely rains are the major problem of the farmer and it affects almost all the crop including Horticulture and now it has become a routine pattern at least last three years and it may continue further.
This is one Agro Project which is almost not affected by the above problems of the Climate and Help farmer to sustain his Life in better way, kindly have a look on below information, thanks.

Indian Air Force
Dream High Fly High
It is Agro Industry Project- Risk Free
Advantage of this Project-
1. Net average Profit from 20 acres- Rs.14,00,000/- yearly. (Rs.70 to 80 Thousand per acre)
2. Plantation once for 5 to 6 years- No Sowing again and again.
3. Only 3 to 4 labor can maintain 15 to 20 acre plot- No problem of labor scarcity.
4. No risk of Wild and Domestic animal - No need of Expensive fencing, Suitable for Farms adjoin/near to Forest area.
5. No risk of Theft - By Inside labor or outsiders as they cannot sale the product in local market or use it.
6. No much effect of Less, Excess/ Heavy, Untimely rains or Hailstorms (Garpeet)- Risk free from Odd Climatic conditions.
7. Money flow every after two month- Need not to wait for long gestation periods.
8. No Pest and Disease- No need of expensive Insecticide/Pesticide and Weedicide.
9. It is Aromatic Oil (RRL-CN-5) Project- Better than Palmarosa and other grasses.
10. High export Potential as it contain Geranyle Acetate and it is the only Natural source.
We provide complete Project Consultancy/Information Right from Selection of Land to Marketing of the Product (Oil). For details please Call- 094228 81280 or Write- agrigum@gmail.com
Note:- We also deals in Secured Fund Management, Kindly contact for details.

Comparison between Palmarosa ------- RRL-CN-5
1. Herbage/Acre/Year (5 years Average) --------- 16 Ton ------ 22 Ton
2. Oil recovery (5 years Average) ----------------- .3 to .4% ------- .4 to .6%
3. Total oil/Acre/Year (5 years Average) ------------ 60-80 ------- 100-120 Kg.
4. Expected Rate of Oil/Kg----------------------------- Rs.1400-1800 ------- 1000-1200
6. Total Geraniol (Alcohol---------------------------------- 85-90% -------- up to 80 %
7. Geraniol --------------------------------------------------- 80-85% ------- 60 - 65 %
8. Geranyle Acetate (Great value in the market)--- very low --------- 15 - 23 %
9. Commercial life of grass ---------------------------- 3 Years -------- 5 Years
10. Diseases --------------------------------------------- ------- Yes ------- No
11. Re Plantation ------------------------------------------- Little difficult ------- Very easy
12. Water requirement ------------------------------ ----- More ------- Less
Money wise difference even if herbage is same and total alcohol difference is 20% (more in Palmarosa), If Palmarosa price is considered Rs.1800/- than RRL-CN-5 will be Rs. 1440/-, In one ton of Palmarosa grass we will get 3kg of Oil@Rs.1800 i.e. Rs.5400/- And in one ton of RRL-CN-5 we will get 5 Kg. of oil @ Rs.1440/- i.e. Rs.7200. Difference of money in one ton of Grass (7200-5400) = Rs.1800/-, which is a big difference and will make you to think seriously.

Last edited:

sri sai

Hi, Pacific Herbs, 19.11.2017

Are you still there in the market please, if there, Please guide me :
I am an unemployed and very passionate in doing some agricultural activity with
quick and highly profitable crops. I can procure 100 acres of land on long lease on lease for cultivation. Pl suggest and guide me.
Thank you,
Y.Srinivas Reddy, 09154601901
srikrishnaenterprises4455@gmail.com