dutch rose cultivation

Register

vish7007

guys plz help me for cultivation of dutch rose.
give me all detail as above
1. how much plant suitable in 1 acer maximam.
2. how much can get production from it
3. costing of 1 day including all labour,salary,fartilizer,water, ect ect.
4. give me suggetion to do around the green house which is useful to decriese cost.
i am waiting 4 tour reply.

shingote

Green House,Dutch Roses, Gerbara.Cultivation

Dear ,
we are Supply Dutch Roses Plant ,Gerbara ,Plant,& Green House Contraton.
Give me your mail.Id i will give

Last edited by a moderator:

editorialteam

guys plz help me for cultivation of dutch rose.
4. give me suggetion to do around the green house which is useful to decriese cost.
i am waiting 4 tour reply.
1. How many plants are suitable to grow in 1 acre if land?
As many as 16,000 saplings per acre can be raised.

2. What can be expected in terms of quantity of Dutch Rose from this 1 acre land?
The net returns will be Rs.10-12 Lakhs per acre.

3. Tel us about costing of 1 day including labor salary, fertilizer, water and overall maintenance.
Actually calculations of these items are to be analyzed. An estimated expenditure of Rs.6000-Rs.10000 is required for maintenance.

4. Give me suggestion which greenhouse I should use for Dutch Rose Cultivation which is cost efficient too.
The estimated expenditure will be somewhere around Rs 37 lakh to set up a polyhouse on one acre and working capital will be Rs. 20 lakh totaling to Rs.57 Lakhs. A hike of 10% may be added to this cost as all input costs are raising. Rose cultivars were raised in a naturally ventilated polyhouse (NVP) which was oriented in North-South direction with a size of 28 m length, 20 m width (28 m × 20 m = 560 m2) with central height of 6 m. The frame was constructed with galvanized iron pipe. The area for side ventilation and top was one meter. A rollable low density polyethylene (LDPE) flap was provided on all the sides of the polyhouse to control the ventilation area and to cover the side vents during rainy season to avoid the entry of rainwater. Glazing was provided with 200 μ (800 gauge) thick ultra violet stabilized low density polyethylene film. Shade net of 50 per cent (white color) was fitted inside naturally ventilated polyhouse, which is used to spread and roll according to the requirement of shade and cooling effects inside the polyhouse. Drip irrigation system was installed for the complete cropped area. The temperature (30 – 340C) and relative humidity (85% –90%) inside the polyhouse were maintained by operating.

Share -
Mr. Gogulamanda Ananadara Rao,

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Rao,

In your opinion what kind of soil conditions are required for Dutch rose farming? If a farmer goes for the soil testing what should be the ideal soil condition necessary for Dutch rose farming?

Regards,
Shweta

shrushti

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Add :-Vishwa Empire Office No .47 ,Baramati ,Dist-Pune Maharashtra
Email- realagro1@gmail.com / shrushti.hitech@gmail.com 09403967696, 09890769945

Introduction of The Company

Is a organization established to render the service to the respected farmers, a backbone of Indian economy?
The establishment is made after the one year’s continual efforts of promoters & their sister concern in the agriculture & allied field.

We are broadly in the consultation in Hitech Floriculture And Horticulture & Turnkey Project in Poly House Construction for the farmers residing in the Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka Gujarat & Rajasthan Delhi, state and other Country in Nepal and Sri Lanka , to provide various services in the field of agriculture Since 2001.

We also Supply of Floriculture & Horticulture plants. Manufacture in Soil Application Foliar products for the Agriculture sector, while promoting the organic farming concept. The company has efficient, cost effective products of International standards. The products have been established for their efficacies for over one year. The Company believes in eco-safety, high quality & efficacious products, intensive customer & end user training & consistent after- sale service. We have our registered office at Dist Pune Baramati, Maharastra

MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
Consultant for Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Horticulture and floriculture Development & Maintenance
Develop your farm with innovative ideas with all facilities you deserve w. r. t. horticulture & floriculture development & also get financial assistance from govt. agencies.

Trading of Agriculture input & output
No need to go for hunting at different sources for the agriculture & allied inputs you require & the sale output you want to market. It’s all with. Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

Project-Wise research in agriculture & allied fields
Want to have idea about economics or want to submit the project report at bank in agriculture & allied fields. Just visit with your requirements.

Contour & irrigation system survey.
Establishment of projects
Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house, Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support etc.
Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final production.
Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical Assistant .

We Provide - - -

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Export Quality and High yield Production in Fruit plants .Like Pomogranate , Grapes, Banana , Orange , Sapota , Mango .

Supply of All type of Plants Like - - -
Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)
Gerbera , Carnation, Gladiolus, Tube Rose , & Colour Capsicum

We are Import & supply Pot varieties of Anthurium , Phenolopsis ,
Dendrobium, Scherzerianum, Limonium and also supply of Gladiolus Bulb and Lilium Bulb in many varieties.
Burd of Paradise and Heloconia plants
Develop & supply of Plants like Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Sapota, Custard Apple, Orange, Lemon , Litchi, Papaya Seed & Plant , Strawberry.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

Thanking you !

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Rao,

In your opinion what kind of soil conditions are required for Dutch rose farming? If a farmer goes for the soil testing what should be the ideal soil condition necessary for Dutch rose farming?

Regards,
Shweta

Red loamy soils with good drainage facilities are suitable for cultivation of Dutch roses.

Replies -
Mr. Gogulamanda Ananadara Rao

shree007

Why cant we cultivate dutch rose in open field,what are the constraints,can anybody help.

QUOTE=vish7007;306600]guys plz help me for cultivation of dutch rose.
i am waiting 4 tour reply.[/QUOTE]