land for lease

Register

krishnann

8.75 acres of Fertile agricultural land on the main road connecting Mulabagal - Ramasamudram , with two bore wells , check dam and two shallow wells , completely covered with drip irrigation is available for Lease.
kindly provide your contact number so that I can call u
THANKS
Krishnan

gsms

8.75 acres of Fertile agricultural land on the main road connecting Mulabagal - Ramasamudram , with two bore wells , check dam and two shallow wells , completely covered with drip irrigation is available for Lease.
THANKS
Krishnan
Hi,
my contact no, is 9916486195 if you are interested in giving a land for lease,pls call me.Can you pls quote the lease tenure & cost.Can you arrange for land visit .

Thank you

Marulasiddappa

gsms

Hi,
my contact no, is 9916486195 if you are interested in giving a land for lease,pls call me.Can you pls quote the lease tenure & cost.Can you arrange for land visit .

Thank you

Marulasiddappa

darwin

THANKS
Krishnan
Hi,

I'm looking for 5-10 acres of land for organic farming. I'm ready to take the land on lease for short or long term.

Mob: 9731629898

Thanks.