Milking Machines For Sale From Cameroon To Your Address

Register

murphy78

Milking Machines to milk 1 to 15 cows at a time
Electrically operated Milking Machines is the modern way to milk cows– ISO certified and manufactured as per EU norms - . We buy machines to avoid manual labour, dependency on Labour, save time, maintains hygiene, and most importantly to get clean milk completely within the time frame.

Milking Machines with 30 litre SS cans. We have machines which can milk 1/2/4/5/8/10/12 cows at a time.

Let us know your requirements.
Contact Seller

Last edited by a moderator:

dasredyd

Milking Machines to milk 1 to 15 cows at a time
Electrically operated Milking Machines is the modern way to milk cows– ISO certified and manufactured as per EU norms - . We buy machines to avoid manual labour, dependency on Labour, save time, maintains hygiene, and most importantly to get clean milk completely within the time frame.

Milking Machines with 30 litre SS cans. We have machines which can milk 1/2/4/5/8/10/12 cows at a time.

Let us know your requirements.

I am planning to buy a Milking Machines to milk 1 to 15 cows at a time.My know the cost of the machine.

If you have any picture/Image/Video of the Machine, plz share with us.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

cowform

Hi,

I am starting up a new dairy farming with 10 cows and would like to opt for the milking mcahines if you can give me quote of it. Thanks!

Regards
Abhi

shiyas

i have a dairy farming with 20 cows and would like to opt for the milking mcahines please give me the images, videos quote of it. Thanks!

ajkumar

Be cautious

This thread is just an attempt to fool people. Milking machine from Cameroon!!!!!!!!

An african country. Hi hi. The words given here was copied from the post of another member. You people make sure you are not getting trapped. May be another attempt by a banned member "richard2".

Milking Machines need frequent servicing. So from Africa how can he assure service.

Site owners please do not encourage such posts.

i have a dairy farming with 20 cows and would like to opt for the milking mcahines please give me the images, videos quote of it. Thanks!