Dairy farming Project ... Help needed !

Register

cowform

Hi Sir,

Me and 2 of my friends are starting a dairy farming project near Sira place near tumkur. We are planning to start off with 10 cows and we have all the amenities for dairy farming like water, land (6 acres), shed. I would like to know where I can get good cows near my place with atleast 25 lt/day.

I will be waiting for reply. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks !

Regards
Abhishek

ajkumar

Hi Sir,

Me and 2 of my friends are starting a dairy farming project near Sira place near tumkur. We are planning to start off with 10 cows and we have all the amenities for dairy farming like water, land (6 acres), shed. I would like to know where I can get good cows near my place with atleast 25 lt/day.

I will be waiting for reply. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks !

Regards
Abhishek
Mysore or Krishnagiri.

niksnarayana

Tumkur itself has good cows.
Villages around bangalore, kolar, nelmangala, mandya etc have cows, you have to search for them.
Try to establish contact with some agent in your village or through someone you trust. The agent will have information about cows.
Selecting cow will be upto you, they will say fantastic things about the cow which you should ignore and decide for your own. Do not trust anyone but yourself. Bargain as much as possible. If the price is set at 60,000 ask for 45,000 and then increase from there.

Good luck.

Nikhil

kmohanps

dairyfarm

i am a dairy farmer at puttur of dk dist karnataka.from the past 13 years iam engaged in the farming and wants to make friendship n share my knowledge and get experience frm all.

regards

Last edited by a moderator:

mar235

start dairy farm

i am a dairy farmer at puttur of dk dist karnataka.from the past 13 years iam engaged in the farming and wants to make friendship n share my knowledge and get experience frm all.

regards
hi Mr kmohanps

i am plan to start dairy farm in near hyderabad i need your valueble advise u have practicul exprince so
Please send detail how many cows in your farm &yearly income after all expencese

thanks
M.A.Rasheed
E-mail ID #

Last edited by a moderator:

cowform

Tumkur itself has good cows.
Villages around bangalore, kolar, nelmangala, mandya etc have cows, you have to search for them.
Try to establish contact with some agent in your village or through someone you trust. The agent will have information about cows.
Selecting cow will be upto you, they will say fantastic things about the cow which you should ignore and decide for your own. Do not trust anyone but yourself. Bargain as much as possible. If the price is set at 60,000 ask for 45,000 and then increase from there.

Good luck.

Nikhil
Hi Nikhil

May I know any contact person that you are aware of ?

Thanks !

cowform

regards
Hi kmohanps,

I am totally new to this field and open to all advices. I am not sure what knowledge I can give you but I can surely take it. Let me have your contact number so that I can talk to you.

Thanks !

jeetesh

Hi,

I will be thankful to you if you can share your experience about dairy farming with me.

Regards,
Jeetesh

niksnarayana

Contact person you should check in your village / cattle fair.
I know people in bangalore, they have posted enough posts on this forum, you can talk to them. Search for cows for sale, you will get these posts.

Nikhil