Attention All Guar cultivator and farmers

Register

executivedirectoraci

wait for January and February to sell out the commodity. The target price should be 12000-13000 /Qt. You can sell it in Azadpur ( New Delhi) Mandi or Grain Market Bhiwani Mandi (Haryana)

Pacific herb

Established Member
Two crops of Guar

Any one having doubt about second crop can contact us, we can show the facts in at least 7 states where the second crop (summer) that is in the month of February-April the yield is better than Kharip (based on three years practical experience). As per my opinion based on my personal study both on cultivation, crop position, yield and the Market, the price is all set to cross 15,000 mark.
Before two days we had a National Seminar on Guargum Plantation & Agri Tour at Nagpur, there were more 100 delegates from 10 states which included Traders, End users, Exporter and big cultivators of guar seed, it was a Grand success. The aim was focused on Cultivation and marketing of the Guar seed.

editorialteam

Any one having doubt about second crop can contact us, we can show the facts in at least 7 states where the second crop (summer) that is in the month of February-April the yield is better than Kharip (based on three years practical experience). As per my opinion based on my personal study both on cultivation, crop position, yield and the Market, the price is all set to cross 15,000 mark.
Before two days we had a National Seminar on Guargum Plantation & Agri Tour at Nagpur, there were more 100 delegates from 10 states which included Traders, End users, Exporter and big cultivators of guar seed, it was a Grand success. The aim was focused on Cultivation and marketing of the Guar seed.
Dear Pacific herbs,

Please present the facts here at this forum enabling numerous readers dealing in guar-gum to know it all and discuss it further.

Regards,
Shweta

taori

As you are fresh from the seminar can you please shed some light over the existing market of guar .Its current cost?, basis on which you are predicting that rate will touch 15K? Expected production this year?Cost graph ? Marketing aspects etc etc.Since you are among the organiser of this event can you share major point and findings?

executivedirectoraci

30 % to 40 % crop is spoiled this year. There is 20% less demand this year in comparison to last year. Still there is minimum 10 % shortage in demand and supply.. There is zero existing stock of last year. The last peak price before speculation was 12,000/ Qt. If we consider the 10 % shortfall. The expected rate of guar form 12,000-17000/qt is genuine.

Pacific herb

Established Member
Guar seed

Mr Varun should hold its stock and try to search others like him and try to gether more seed if quantity is truck load we are ready to buy, need not to worry the price will touch at least 15,000/- mark, the up trend is on.

Pacific herb

Established Member
The present sopt rate touching Rs.11K, let the future trade start and see the rates, that is enough. If farmers gets Rs.7,000/Quintal they will replace Soyabean and upto certain extent Cotton in kharip and Wheat in Rubby season in Suicide prone area of Maharashtra, we are working on this line with NABARD.

executivedirectoraci

Neither Emu is listed on Commodity exchange nor the Emu is used for the cruide oil extraction. Emu is new bird but We are producing 90 % guar of the World.

Last edited:

Pacific herb

Established Member
Guar price up trends continue

Hi, everybody, the (Guar seed)trends continue to be up, touched 11k, please dont compare betwen two things which are basicaly different. Emu is not native of India and its uses were not so establish as Guargum. About Jatropha, there is nothing wrong with Jatropha as such, its uses and its application is very stongly approved (Boeing 747flown by Jatropha bio diesel), let the policy be on its right place, you will see the results.
We are handling the Guargum plantation project in 7 states, we provide all the concerned services for this project. After a grand success of "National Seminar on Guargum Plantation & Agri Tour" at Nagpur on 14th October, we have arragned another seminar at Hyderabad on 11th of November, Sunday as desired by many of the farmers from Southern states.

varun123

Are you willing to buy guar crop???

Hi, everybody, the (Guar seed)trends continue to be up, touched 11k, please dont compare betwen two things which are basicaly different. Emu is not native of India and its uses were not so establish as Guargum. About Jatropha, there is nothing wrong with Jatropha as such, its uses and its application is very stongly approved (Boeing 747flown by Jatropha bio diesel), let the policy be on its right place, you will see the results.
We are handling the Guargum plantation project in 7 states, we provide all the concerned services for this project. After a grand success of "National Seminar on Guargum Plantation & Agri Tour" at Nagpur on 14th October, we have arragned another seminar at Hyderabad on 11th of November, Sunday as desired by many of the farmers from Southern states.
To all the participant of this discussion topic, i have started cutting my guar crop.
Are you intrested in buying?
Or if you can't, can you even suggest us some direct buyer???

taori

To all the participant of this discussion topic, i have started cutting my guar crop.
I am intrested to know the response of Pacific Herbs and executivedirectoraci in this regard

taori

what rate you are getting for your guar seed?

Mr varun,

Don't mind but can you please tell us what rate you are getting for your Guar seed from different buyers and consultants from this forum??
Please PM us.

shanmuga06

Malabar Neem

Mr sathish now a days gaur gum cultivation familier among the farmers.This is a new innovative one.But in earlier days somany teak plantation companies launched atrractive schemes.In that schems most of the middle class people were invested .The people who were invested in this scheme not aware of the teak plantations because they were belongs to the metropoliton & cosmopoliton locations.So finaaly what happened nears 2000 crores were swallowed by the teak plantations companies.Now recently in tamilnadu so many Emu bird farms were started with grandmanners.In this emufarms most of the investeors were belonged to the farmers community from coimbatore , Erode districts and all over tamilnadu.So finaly what happened nearly 1000 crores swallowed by the emu farms owners.Both public & farmers were cheated in earlier days.

One thing you have stated about malabar Neem.Do you know about melia dubia ? Are you cultivated in your land? Any bad testmony are you having? .Do you know the usage of melia dubia timber? Mr sathish do you know the firewood price in the market? Any kind of tree fire wood rate is Rs 2500/-per ton.some specific tree like casurina melia dubia 7 thorny shrub are Rs 3000/-per ton.Maklabar neem tree will attaian on completion of seven years 100 cms minimum & 150 cms maximum .This type of malabar neem timber will fecth minimum rs 4000/-per ton.

A Sivakumar
priya nursery Garden
karaikudi-630001,Tn

varun123

All the claims by these consultants are BIG JOKE!!!!

Mr varun,

Don't mind but can you please tell us what rate you are getting for your Guar seed from different buyers and consultants from this forum??
Please PM us.
Mr Taori,

Believe me all these persons and consultants who claims 10K and 15K for guar seed and promise to buy it seems fake to me. I called both the consultants from this forum and ask if they would buy the crop.I was even ready to sell the crop at lower price than market as i am in urgent need of money.

The person who defended most for guar seed in discussion offered me 1000 -1500 rs/ quintol rate!!! when i asked him that why he was claiming for that high rate in forum, he replied this is the current rate.

The other consultant inquired about the variety of seed and said that he will let me know after 11th November seminar.He is expecting some buyer in that forum.Lets see how he turns out.

Mr Taori looks like what you said was right and some consultants only promote things just to sell seed.
We are yet to see results from the farmers who bought seed from them and was being promised "buy back offer" or "assistance in getting buyer" for their material.

I am still in search for buyer although i am sure that eventually will find some one but all i can suggest that don't depend on consultants as it will result in high price seed and false hopes.

mundhra

Mr Taori,

Believe me all these persons and consultants who claims 10K and 15K for guar seed and promise to buy it seems fake to me. I called both the consultants from this forum and ask if they would buy the crop.I was even ready to sell the crop at lower price than market as i am in urgent need of money.

The person who defended most for guar seed in discussion offered me 1000 -1500 rs/ quintol rate!!! when i asked him that why he was claiming for that high rate in forum, he replied this is the current rate.

The other consultant inquired about the variety of seed and said that he will let me know after 11th November seminar.He is expecting some buyer in that forum.Lets see how he turns out.

Mr Taori looks like what you said was right and some consultants only promote things just to sell seed.
We are yet to see results from the farmers who bought seed from them and was being promised "buy back offer" or "assistance in getting buyer" for their material.

I am still in search for buyer although i am sure that eventually will find some one but all i can suggest that don't depend on consultants as it will result in high price seed and false hopes.

Mr. Varun.. why don't you go to mandi for sell of guar gum...
i got 21 quantile of guar in my 4 acre of land. and easily sold in 10000rs/quantile.
return is 52500 rs/acre

varun123

Mr. Varun.. why don't you go to mandi for sell of guar gum...
i got 21 quantile of guar in my 4 acre of land. and easily sold in 10000rs/quantile.
return is 52500 rs/acre
Mr mundra
Selling guar in open mandi is always the option but here i just wanted to see are these consultants really genuine ?Answer of which i think we have found!!
Anyway can u plz inbox me the details where you have sold your guar.i mean in which mandi?
Please PM us the contact details of the person if you have.
Thanks in advance

executivedirectoraci

There are more than 300 Grain Market/Manid from New Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan and Gujarat. Try to find out them , you can get the detail through the State Agriculture Marketing Board of the state. We can assist the farmers through our consultancy. IF some one is saying 1000 -1500 rs/ quintol rate, might be there is mistake in communication or in tong. The next two month are not the good time for selling the guar commodity, due to Diwali there is pressure of selling. Last week the rate was Rs 10,000/Qt. We deliver the consultancy on Paid basis.