Kind Attention Dairy Farmer, Consultant & Agri Expert!!

Register

isabgol

Hi Everybody

I have read so many post posted on Agriculture Information Regarding to START NEW DAIRY FARM..

From my some short of research we find some fact & surprised very well That all are hurry to start their New Dairy farm but no one know about Green Fodder Planning..

Our objective is to find which Green Fodder is most Valuable for Dairy Farm..

Some Valuable Findings::
  • Which Green Fodder is more healthy for Milch animal
  • Which Green Fodder increase milk yield
  • Impact on fat Value
  • How much kg green fodder require per cattle on daily basis..
  • Availability of Green fodder
  • Which Green fodder is to much prefer by milk cattle..

I like to all dairy farmer, dairy consultant and agri expert to know their Opinion, suggestion and their valuable recommendation to improve Health of Indian Dairy Industry..

SWAMY1807

Established Member
Apart from Grasses, tree based crops produce great fodder, shade for dairy animals and timber for generating additional income along with dairy and to add value addition for land using for dairy. Finally adding satisfaction, value with richness for dairymen.

Last edited:

rmathews

swamiji

Swamiji Pranam

can you pls guide which type of trees can be used as fodder as well as timber??

rgds
mathew

davidwat

Amazing stuff

From since morning i am searching some soccer coaching ebook and notes on web in that search i got your post its also really informative and interesting for me.

mfaf

cowpea fodder

how much dm per hectare get from well maintained fodder cowpea in onecut?
maximum how many cuts per year?

editorialteam

Some people say, Beer Waste is good fodder for dairy which few deny it. can someone share the accurate information on beer waste as dairy fodder?

Regards,
Shweta

isabgol

dairy fodder

Don't use beer waste, It is acidic & have bad impact on our cattle health...

You might be aware of Swill milk scandal....Swill Milk" issue of the 19th century when infants were dying by drinking milk from sick cows fed on distillery waste..

If you feed this waste to your milch cattle & they will produce horrible milk!!

kuriappy

feed mix

i am planning to give my cow 4 kg feed per time..the feeding materials are maize powder,cottonseed cake,ravaboosa,elaboosa,gram husk and goodrej bypass pellet. how many kg each should be given to make 4 kg...

isabgol

Alfalfa seed

Hi Sir,

Have you used Alfalfa Grass(Lucerne Grass) any time for feeding your cattle...
Kindly feed it and tell me result.

With Regards
Jaimin Patel
jaimin_sve@hotmail.com
M:09924290884

praveenr

Yeast in Cattle feed

I have learned that yeast is good for cattle growth. Is yeast an ingredient of compound cattle feed available in the market?

staranimalnutrition

yeat for dairy feed

What are the benefits of using Actisaf?
• Increased milk yield worth per lactation
o Yield increases of up to 2 litres/cow/day
o Higher, earlier lactation peaks
o Yields being maintained for longer
• Milk protein increases of up to 4.3%
• Milk butterfat increases of up to 9.8%
• Increased Dry Matter Intakes (DMIs)
• Reduced incidences of acidosis, lameness and cud balls
• Improved fertility with less repeats due to better rumen efficiency
• More content animals
Overall, Actisaf creates a healthier, more efficient rumen, which promotes higher intake and better feed utilisation ultimately leading to more productive, healthy and contented animals.

How does it work?
Actisaf:
• Stabilises rumen pH by reducing the build up of lactic acid, which causes acidosis
• Increases VFA (energy) production and microbial protein synthesis, which both increase milk and milk protein yield
• Reduces rumen oxygen content and stimulates the growth of rumen organisms that digest fibre and starch, thus increasing feed intake and helping efficient digestion

How do I use Actisaf?
Actisaf is heat and acid stable and can be included in both compound or home mixed diets. It is available in farm packs or can be mixed in a concentrated form directly into your compound.
More Details:

For NEWGEN BIOSCIENCE
mr.S.Manikkamani
mobile:9442633623
Plot No: 10, 6th cross,
Dr.Radhakrishnan Nagar,
Moolakulam, Puducherry – 60501
E-mail: newgenbioscience@gmail.com, Web: NewGen BioSience/Home

sanagala

Reg - Beer waste

Hello Ms.Shwetha....

We can use beer waste as good fodder but it is for temporary basis but it cant suggestible in our research.........

Regards
Kumar S

shrushti

Shrushti hitech and agriculture development

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Add :-Vishwa Empire Office No .47 ,Baramati ,Dist-Pune Maharashtra .Pin-413102
Email-realagro1@gmail.com / shrushti.hitech@gmail.com 09403967696, 09890769945

Introduction of The Company

Is a organization established to render the service to the respected farmers, a backbone of Indian economy?
The establishment is made after the one year’s continual efforts of promoters & their sister concern in the agriculture & allied field.

We are broadly in the consultation in Hitech Floriculture And Horticulture & Turnkey Project in Poly House Construction for the farmers residing in the Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka Gujarat & Rajasthan Delhi, state, Nepal and Sri lanka to provide various services in the field of agriculture.

We also Supply of Floriculture & Horticulture plants. Manufacture in Soil Application Foliar products for the Agriculture sector, while promoting the organic farming concept. The company has efficient, cost effective products of International standards. The products have been established for their efficacies for over one year. The Company believes in eco-safety, high quality & efficacious products, intensive customer & end user training & consistent after- sale service. We have our registered office at Dist Pune Baramati, Maharashtra.
INTODUCTION OF THE COMPANY

MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
Consultant for Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Horticulture and floriculture Development & Maintenance
Develop your farm with innovative ideas with all facilities you deserve w. r. t. horticulture & floriculture development & also get financial assistance from govt. agencies.

Trading of Agriculture input & output
No need to go for hunting at different sources for the agriculture & allied inputs you require & the sale output you want to market. It’s all with. Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

Project-Wise research in agriculture & allied fields
Want to have idea about economics or want to submit the project report at bank in agriculture & allied fields. Just visit with your requirements.

Contour & irrigation system survey.
Establishment of projects
Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house, Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support etc.
Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final production.
Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical Assistant .

We Provide - - -

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Supply of Cut Flowers Rose , Grebera , Carnation , Pot Anthurium , and Capsicum .
Supply of All type of Plants Like - - -
Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)
Gerbera , Carnation, Gladiolus, Tube Rose , & Colour Capsicum

We are Import & supply Pot varieties of Anthurium , Phenolopsis ,
Dendrobium, Scherzerianum, Limonium and also supply of Gladiolus Bulb and Lilium Bulb in many varieties.

Develop & supply of Plants like Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Sapota, Custard Apple, Orange, Lemon , Litchi, Papaya Seed & Strawberry Plants.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

Supply of Pure Organic Neem powder or Pend & Vermi culture compost.

Micronutrients, Amino Acids, Humic Acids, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous, Copper, Boran, Mo, Mn, Magnecium Sulphate, Calcium Nitrate.

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Please feel free contact me if you need further information .
Thanking You !

Ravindra Saste.

kumaresa

Don't use beer waste, It is acidic & have bad impact on our cattle health...

You might be aware of Swill milk scandal....Swill Milk" issue of the 19th century when infants were dying by drinking milk from sick cows fed on distillery waste..

If you feed this waste to your milch cattle & they will produce horrible milk!!
kindly cont green banana farmers .
kumaresan_54@yahoo.com
cell:09884336470

isabgol

Lucene Seed(Alfalfa)

But you can't compare with Lucerne Grass(Alfalfa)....It has high protein, Mineral, Calcium and many nutrition.. Lucerne not only increase the fat value but also increase the milk yield.

It is highly recommended for Cow, buffalo, Goat, Sheep, Rabbit, emu and many more..

In short it's called as father of all foods...