Sweetest fruit on earth-arhat

Register

pharmadig

Anyone interested in growing Arhat(Siraitia grosvenorii syn Momordica grosvenori) in India ?
It grows well in subtropical climate.It is better than growing Stevia.

Pharmadig

pharmadig

Momordica grosvenori-Arhat-sweetest fruit on earth

Siraitia grosvenorii syn Momordica grosvenori is called luo han guo/luo han kuo, la han qua, arhat fruit, Buddha fruit, or monk fruit.
It is grown in China for its sweet fruits.The pulp can be used as sugar substitute for diabetes people. These fruits are used in china to prolong the life.
This is suitable in subtropical climate.The seeds are to be imported from USA.They do not need any special treatment to germinate. The plants are vines so they need supports to grow.
If there are some people interested to grow,we all can attempt.
You can get details on internet.

Pharmadig

sudhirshetty_k

monk fruit

i would also be interested ti grow this fruit . please do keep me updated and any info on its end use would be appreciated .sudhirshetty_k@yahoo.com

editorialteam

Siraitia grosvenorii syn Momordica grosvenori is called luo han guo/luo han kuo, la han qua, arhat fruit, Buddha fruit, or monk fruit.
It is grown in China for its sweet fruits.The pulp can be used as sugar substitute for diabetes people. These fruits are used in china to prolong the life.
This is suitable in subtropical climate.The seeds are to be imported from USA.They do not need any special treatment to germinate. The plants are vines so they need supports to grow.
If there are some people interested to grow,we all can attempt.
You can get details on internet.

Pharmadig
Dear Pharmadig,

Is this crop relatively new? Please share more details on this crop?

Regards,
Shweta

pharmadig

Arhat is beneficial for diabetics and farmers

Arhat(Siraitia grosvenorii syn Momordica grosvenori )belongs to goud family.It can easily cultivated in subtropical climate.It is popular in china.
I wish to write about many exotic fruits and many useful new crops in this forum.Earlier I have written about Agar,Chia,Maprang,Soursop,Wampee etc.
I do not sell anything or charge anything.
I am not allowed to see what I wrote in this forum earlier.
Pharmadig