For sale - 5 Acres Organic Farm in Karjat

Register

naturallygrown

For sale 5 Acres of Organic Farm in Karjat - Near Mumbai Pune Road, Maharashtra. Certified Fully Developed Organic Farm producing Vegetables, Fruits, Cereals, Pulses etc. with structures such as warehouse, Rooms, Cow Shed, Vermicompost Unit, Farm House. Complete Farm is drip irrigated from Jain Irrigation. Borewell available of 3.5 " for water through out the year.
Both sides of the Land has Cannal for water source. Beautiful Location and View.

mmnair

Dear Sir,

Kindly give me full contact details to my below email id;

What will be the total price. Can you send me full details through my email urgently.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

deepakom

For sale - 5 Acres Organic Farm in Karjat - 2012-09-06 08:14:56-04

Please provide all details and total cost in my following email id.

regards
deepak chaudhari

mukeshkb

:rolleyes: Hi, Please pass me your contact number and the price per acre for further negotiation. . thank you.

For sale 5 Acres of Organic Farm in Karjat - Near Mumbai Pune Road, Maharashtra. Certified Fully Developed Organic Farm producing Vegetables, Fruits, Cereals, Pulses etc. with structures such as warehouse, Rooms, Cow Shed, Vermicompost Unit, Farm House. Complete Farm is drip irrigated from Jain Irrigation. Borewell available of 3.5 " for water through out the year.
Both sides of the Land has Cannal for water source. Beautiful Location and View.

peekay

require land

Both sides of the Land has Cannal for water source. Beautiful Location and

peekay

require best offer land for 5acres with clear title , agriculture land sent details

loan require contact

gillgur

developed horticulture gardens for sale

I would like to have a reply from your side about your interest in the following property.
Name of project : The Hortivillas
Total area of project : 100 acres ( also on future expansion path)
Type of land :agriculture
Location : Village Rattewal, 60 KMs from Chandigarh on Ropar-Jalandhar National Highway (NH21)
Company in charge : Sehas Land Developers
Contact Person : Gurpreet Gill
Details of the project
On sale : 2.5 acres of horticulture /5 acres of horticulture
Features : inbuilt 3 bedroom luxury villa in orchard, security and more( details on further discussion)
Price : INR 1.4 crores (2.5 acre) ,2.5 crores( 5 acre)
Payment schedule : time constrained instalments