HF or Murrah needed

Register

thotauk

Hi all,

I am looking to buy 10 animals for my new dairy set up in Nellore, AP. I am fine with HF or Murrah. The milk yielding for HF should be not less than 25lts per day and for Murrah it should be not less than 10lts per day. I refer first/second lactated animals.

Pls contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

jaykeer

Murrah Buffaloes Requirement

Hi Everybody

I am Interested to purchase 10 Murrah Female and 1 Murrah Male Buffaloes for my new dairy set up in near by Dighi, Maharashtra. I am fine with Mehsana. The milk yielding Murrah should be not less than 20lts per day. I refer first/second lactated animals.

Kindly let me know your detail with cost.

If you have any information please guide us.

Thanks in advance. Waiting for your valuable feedback.

Regards,

Jay Keer

herambgupte

Dear Jaykeer,

Good to know you are interested in Dairy Farming.

it is very unlikely praactically to find a buffalo yeilding 20lts a day.
Avg yeild is abt 12 lts for murrah .
In my view, you should look for good quality animals.
Ang buffalo lactation yeild should criteria.

If you need further guidance do let me know.

Thanks

thotauk

Weather suitability

Many thanks for all the PM's i have received.

I understood that HF cows are available at Chintamani and Udgiri areas. However, i am bit concern about weather suitability. My location has hot weather conditions (30 - 45 centigrades). Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Foggers

Hello Mr.Thota,
As far as I think, there should not be much difference in the climate between Kolar region & Nellore region. Major difference might be because of Nellore being closer to the sea than Kolar.

I feel installing foggers & mist fans should help you. However, natural shade is the BEST. Try to construct sheds in such a way that you can plant Coconut / Neem / Mango, etc .., which grows fast, provide shade and provide you fruits too.

All the Best.

Prakash.

thotauk

Thanks

Hello Mr.Thota,
As far as I think, there should not be much difference in the climate between Kolar region & Nellore region. Major difference might be because of Nellore being closer to the sea than Kolar.

I feel installing foggers & mist fans should help you. However, natural shade is the BEST. Try to construct sheds in such a way that you can plant Coconut / Neem / Mango, etc .., which grows fast, provide shade and provide you fruits too.

All the Best.

Prakash.
Thanks Prakash for your lines. We have planted already. My shed place is about 50kms from sea, so humidity issue may not be a big.

ssmurthy

i want HF

Hi all,

I am looking to buy 10 animals for my new dairy set up in Nellore, AP. I am fine with HF or Murrah. The milk yielding for HF should be not less than 25lts per day and for Murrah it should be not less than 10lts per day. I refer first/second lactated animals.

Pls contact me

Dear sir,

My name is S.S.N.MURTHY. I want to start dairyfarm with 10 HF cows.

Please give your details, i want to discuss with you some data.

My details.

jaganath

cattles

all types of cattles for sale in banglore so plz send your contact details for

wasim_enayat

Surely We can assist you in setting up dairy farm at your location.
We just assisted Mr. Shoaib from Shrivardhan in purchase of graded Buffalo.

It is very unlikely praactically to find a buffalo yeilding 20lts a day.
Avg yeild is abt 12 lts for murrah .

Thanks

Regards