solar pumps

Register

jasokan

I having 15 acres of Oil Palm Plantation and i am finding it difficult to irrigate the trees with available power supply. Hence i am planning for solar powered pump sets. I am having 40 ft open well as well as 200 ft bore well water is available at about 50 to 60 ft. if any one can suggest for suitable solar power pumpset and its cost
Regards
J.Asokan

solwin

Hi, sent you the contact details to discuss the proposal. Please check your Private messages. We can help you with the best suitable solution to meet your requirements.

Its very important to get yourself educated first on the current available solutions in the market and the pros and cons of these solutions before you take any decision. We will explain you all the possible solutions and the cost benefit analysis and you can pick and choose the options available to you.

Regards

Solwin Power Solutions

Last edited by a moderator:

jasveer

Requirement of solar pumps

Hello,

I am interested in putting solar pumps in my agriculture fields, Please contact me
Regards,
Jasveer Mduahar

Last edited by a moderator:

hars_28

solar pump

For Openwell type of irregation, we can provide the 2 h.p monoblock solar pump with 40-50,000 LPH,with 10 years warranty on solar panel, costing around Rs. 5 lakh.

I having 15 acres of Oil Palm Plantation and i am finding it difficult to irrigate the trees with available power supply. Hence i am planning for solar powered pump sets. I am having 40 ft open well as well as 200 ft bore well water is available at about 50 to 60 ft. if any one can suggest for suitable solar power pumpset and its cost
Regards
J.Asokan