Plz let me know your ideas / suggestions

Register

ska043

Hello Friends,

I Have 10+ acres of agricultural land, black soil, close to Guntakal, Andhra Pradesh. Water available through out the year for irrigation through well. Would like to generate income out of it. I cannot micro manage because of my busy schedule but have the ability to get things done and manage. I would really appreciate if you can suggest some innovative ideas / cultivation accordingly.

BR
Swamy

padmanabhan_ganesan

Hi ska043,

The best option is to go for Agroforestry in your case as the maintenance will be very less.

I will give a gist of things in Agroforestry namely Timber Trees, Fruit Trees, Vegetable Crops, Floriculture Crops and even animal husbandry. Since this is a huge topic of discussion, it will be very difficult to put everything in this forum.

If you need more details, please contact me.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

mshete

Hi,

Dear,
Why d'ont you start UHDP Mango plantation ?

No need to keep more mens and can start earning after 3/4 years

Thanks
Milind Shete

fenzind

Hello Friends,

I Have 10+ acres of agricultural land, black soil, close to Guntakal, Andhra Pradesh. Water available through out the year for irrigation through well. Would like to generate income out of it. I cannot micro manage because of my busy schedule but have the ability to get things done and manage. I would really appreciate if you can suggest some innovative ideas / cultivation accordingly.

BR
Swamy
Solar Fence-Fenzgard India Private Limited

Fenzgard provides fencing solutions for the farming, wildlife and security sectors.The energizers imported from Germany are safety certified. Horticulture operations with a Fenzgard fence can sustain inter-cropping, which helps to recover the fence cost early. This is a win-win situation for both the farmer and the funding banks.

Electric fence wires are pre-tensioned, employing load bearing posts at bends and change of contour, which will vary from site to site and so cannot be quoted on a cost per meter basis. Each fence has to be designed site and species specific after survey.

Innovative techniques for control of powerful animals, safety features and maintenance-free operation make Fenzgard solutions distinct.

We offer a 10 year warranty on fence hardware and 3 years on the electronics.

Some of our esteemed customers are
Harihar orchards PVT Ltd,Trichy
DS greens PVT LTD,MP
Andhra Sugars Ltd, Tanuku
Sakthi Sugars Ltd, Coimbatore
Shirdi Floriculture ,Maharashtra
Tea Estates India Ltd,Anamalais

For more details, you can log in to Fenzgard - Home or call us at +91 9442138380.

hello mr.;
the best option I think is you can go for the cultivation of guar seeds(gooruchikkuduka seeds). This is having a variety of demand in both food and industrial sector, moreover guar seeds are commodity linked where
present rate is 21,000/- per 100kg.

think of this one I provide you the consultancy from bombay address below

Default Guargum Great Opportunity In AP, TN & Karnataka
We are Pioneer Company In Maharashtra for Guargum Project and extending our services to Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. We provide all the necessary requirement for this Project, we also take up the Mass Scale Plantation for 50 acres and above.Andhra Pradesh has more feasible environment for the production of Guar beans as per Department of Science and Technology.
The Department of Science and Technology has announced that Andhra Pradesh has more feasible environment for the production of Guar beans. It also explained the necessity of formation of Guar gum industries in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh is importing about 200tonnes of Guar gum from northern states every month. Out of this, mosquito coil industry alone consumes 50tonnes of Guar gum. It is observed that the demand for Guar gum is growing steadily about 8-10% for every year all over the world. The national demand is also growing at the same rate. Guar beans can give a steady production.
Sowing dips to alarming low levels, Centre pushes contingency plan
The writer has posted comments on this articleTNN | Jul 15, 2012, 01.34AM IST
JAIPUR: The Union agriculture ministry has recommended a contingency crop plan for Rajasthan in view of an alarming rainfall deficit of 48% threatening to cause huge losses to farmers
The situation in Rajasthan is dangerously poised. The state government has targeted to achieve a crop-acreage of 150 lakh hectares. But till July 10, area under cultivation has reached only 14.92 lakh hectares, according the latest information available with the state's agriculture department.
Deficient rain has affected guar sowing as 80% of the crop is cultivated in non-irrigated land. As against the target of 29.5 lakh ha, guar has been sown only in 1.1 lakh ha clouding the output forecasts. This has dampened the spirit of farmers who have nurtured high hopes from this leguminous plant. Farmers reaped dream returns last year when the prices of guar jumped 1000% times in just one year on the back of global demand. The guar gum, a derivative of guar seed, has great demand in US where it is used as sealant in oil wells.
The coverage is only 10% of the total area planned by the state previously. By this time last year, 71.33 lakh hectares was sown.
Site Survey, Consultancy, Feasibility Report, Planting Material of all herbs and Citrus Saplings,"Contract Farming" & Joint Venture FOR Aromatic Oil, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants And Bio-Diesel (Jatropha) Project.
.................................................. ..........
Pacific Herbs

wih regards

Hello Friends,

BR
Swamy[/QUOTE]

SWAMY1807

Established Member
Dear Swamy,
Let us know your Idea first as you have lead your life on your own ideas, likewise you should think of your dream farm or agriculture crops and than seek requisite information's from any one including in this forum.

UHDP is Ultra High Density Plantation.
Regards,
SWAMY

kdiwakar

10 Acre Agricultural Land in Guntakal

Dear Mr.Swamy

We would be interested to advise you on some interesting agriculture based ideas. For this we need to perform soil test, Please let me us know if you can send soil samples 1 ft depth - 10 samples in each acre to the following address:
Mr.Diwakar.K

ska043

Dear Friends,

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for all of you giving some good ideas, some of them seems to be promising. Am glad that i come across this portal. This is real useful and interesting. Lot of gyan and a chance to interact with all of you & agri experts. am keenly observing all the threads that are posted here hope i will finalize something soon.

Thanks once again
Swamy