Need Investors for Hydroponic Project Near Neyveli

Register

siva1977

Hi i have 25 acres land. am planning to do protected agriculture (Green House / Hydroponic). If anyone interested pls contact me for more details

Last edited by a moderator:

ability

Can you send further details, where is your land and what kind of investment required. Send reply

Last edited by a moderator:

hydronut

Complete turnkey hydroponic cultivation projects

Hi i have 25 acres land. am planning to do protected agriculture (Green House / Hydroponic). If anyone interested pls contact me for more details
Hello Siva,

Your interest in greenhouse/hydroponic farming is indeed commendable and worthwhile. We would like to assist you in your venture. Hydroponics has the power to change the farming scenario in India, and our specially formulated nutrients are guaranteed to boost the quality and quantity of your yield compared to the traditional soil cultivation. Crops produced by using our powerful growing formulas are completely safe and more nutritious.

Please check the attached image.

Can you believe that these capsicum plants grown to such extent using our nutrients are just 3 weeks old? You can get such fast growing, healthy plants too.

Plant Genome Sciences is a leading global manufacturer of plant nutrients, hydroponic equipment, soil-conditioning agents and greenhouse installation equipment. We are the world leaders when it comes to providing plant nutrients, and now we are here to use our technology and expertise to serve the Indian agriculture industry to increase productivity for growers. Utilizing our value added services, like setting up of greenhouses and erection of Living walls, we envision India to become a major global supplier of food products and a sustainable country.
Plant Genome Sciences encourages farmers to take up smarter way of cultivation i.e. hydroponic greenhouse cultivation, a method of soilless cultivation in a protected environment, which significantly increases crop yield compared to unprotected or open-air cultivation. PGS can assist you in setting up coco peat/trough cultivation with drip irrigation system and Nutrient Film Technique (NFT) set up, both of them are popular hydroponic farming methods, which give healthy and abundant yield.

Plant Genome Sciences is one-stop-solution for
 Greenhouse Projects - Hydroponic Cultivation
 Living Wall Construction
 World’s Leading Brand of Hydroponic Plant Nutrients
 Hydroponic Equipment and Supplies
 Agronomical Consultation
 Hydroponic training and Integrated Nutrient Management

Looking forward to hear from you soon. Please contact us for complete greenhouse solutions including crop suggestions, nutrients requirements, complete set up etc.

Regards,
Priyadarshini
e-mail:priyadarshini@plantgenomesciences.com