agricultural farm land for sale in madurai & dindigul

Register

kalai127

Sir,I am doing real estate bussiness including constructions...I have various kinds of lands in and around madurai district including farm house,agricultural land and vaccant land.The worth of the land per acre begins from 2 lacs ( rs 200000) upto 20 lacs (rs 2000000).Surroundings of the above land are covered with good atmosphere good water facility electricity facility and anytime transportation facility.( PRICE IS NEGOTIOBLE ) Its situated in SHOLAVANDHAN , NATHTHAM ,KALLIKUDI ,SIVAGANGAI ROAD , T.KALLUPATTY ,ALALNGANALLUR , VADIPATTY & BALAMEDU.Those who are interested are willing to buy may contact the below person. P.KALAISHELVAN ,

Last edited by a moderator:

vengom

Agri.Lands in Madurai Dindigal

Sir,
I am interested to buy 10 acres of Agri lands with red soil in the area between T. Kallupatti and Srivillputtur at rates between Rs 1.5 to 2.00 lakhs per acre. pl give your Ph.No or E mail Idso as to enable me to talk to you. My ph No is and
Thank you

latkum5

interested, contact

Sir,I am doing real estate bussiness including constructions...I have various kinds of lands in and around madurai district including farm house,agricultural land and vaccant land.The worth of the land per acre begins from 2 lacs ( rs 200000) upto 20 lacs (rs 2000000).Surroundings of the above land are covered with good atmosphere good water facility electricity facility and anytime transportation facility.( PRICE IS NEGOTIOBLE ) Its situated in SHOLAVANDHAN , NATHTHAM ,KALLIKUDI ,SIVAGANGAI ROAD , T.KALLUPATTY ,ALALNGANALLUR , VADIPATTY & BALAMEDU.Those who are interested are willing to buy may contact the below person. P.KALAISHELVAN ,
please contact me with your contact details.

maj1956

Agri Land required - 10 -20 Acre

I am interested.
Please send details

yogasri

agri land

Interested in Sholavandan /karupatti zone & looking at it.
I am in MDU on 8 th & do call me

kausikh

kindly sen me the location details with area and your mob number to contact
jana
chennai

prasnm

Please coontact

jagan666

need land in sirumalai

hi mr. kalai
we need a 3 to 4 acres of land in siruamlai area.
we need not in main. the proper approch should be there.
our budjet is 10 lacs
pl fee free to contact

thanking you

madan77

Sir, I'm interested to buy a farm land.
Please send me your mobile number
my mail id- msrealretouch at gmail dot com

Last edited:

win1001

interested in natham

pls send me details if any lands in natham......ram

kuttiviji

dear mr.kalai
send your contact details for the vadipatti nd sholvandan area lands pls send your mobile