goat market

Register

shasabee

sir where we can buy the goat cheaf rate in the goat market near solapur osmanabad latur satar
pls give me a details and market address

best regards
shahul hameed

smy82482

Dear shahul hameed,
Let me explain you the fact regarding meat goats,in all over india goat meat ranges between 300rs-400rs/kg,this price in turn depends on bucks.So if goats are getting at higher rates(than that of previous year rates) automatically meat price rises.Compare the meat prices of previous year and this years,there is a considerable increase in rate from 100rs-150rs/kg at this year.So now u cant get goat at previous years rate.And nobody will provide u that as per my experience.
Goat farmers now have become intelligent,they are calculating(guessing) their goats weight and are selling them in market according to that meat price rate.
So if u find a low rate goat market which is lower than goat meat rates which are at present,u will be lucky.
With regards,
dr.Shaikh
www.goatfarm.20m.com

drsarkar

Dear shahul hameed,
Let me explain you the fact regarding meat goats,in all over india goat meat ranges between 300rs-400rs/kg,this price in turn depends on bucks.So if goats are getting at higher rates(than that of previous year rates) automatically meat price rises.Compare the meat prices of previous year and this years,there is a considerable increase in rate from 100rs-150rs/kg at this year.So now u cant get goat at previous years rate.And nobody will provide u that as per my experience.
Goat farmers now have become intelligent,they are calculating(guessing) their goats weight and are selling them in market according to that meat price rate.
So if u find a low rate goat market which is lower than goat meat rates which are at present,u will be lucky.
With regards,
dr.Shaikh
we provide you the best osmanabadi goats at reasonable prices
Dear Dr. Shaikh ,

As per the goat market policies , we can provide you the quality goats from Rajasthan , UP , MP . WB states at the rates of Rs.270 - 290 / kg. body wt. of 25 - 30 kg. total body weights upto One year of age .. The transportation cost would be extra from their loading places with actuals ..The rates of males will more @ Rs. 10 - 15 / kg. body wt.. The pure SOJAT are also available at Rs. 375 /kg. body weight with terms & conditions .. Sirohi , Jamunapari , Barbari , Karouli , Black bengal , Chattarpuri are also available ..

Plz confirm your needs and send PM ..

goat4u

HI please visit vasudha silage

Dear

We the Vasudha Silage have got more than 26 years of experience in this business. We are also the contractors and consultants for Zero Grazing sheep, goat and dairy farming, in Socio Economic conditions of INDIA. The company is not in receipt of grants, support, subsidies, financial aid, donations from Government of INDIA and or any State Government department, agencies, agricultural, veterinary universities, NGO's etc.,
Promoters have 26 years of hands on experience in this business in socio economic conditions of India.
Mission
1. Provide total /complete solutions for silage making
2. Conservation of green grass/fodder: under one roof in socio economic conditions of India.
3. Zero Grazing sheep, goat & dairy farming technology transfer practicable and replicable level: in socio economic conditions of India.
4. Encourage customers to practice organic farming by giving them the technology.