Urgent need cocount fiber powder

Register

p_kulkarni123

I need urgetly 5 to 6 ton of coconut fiber powder ,. so those who have such material pls. contact very soon

Last edited by a moderator:

agriagri

Established Member
coconut fibre

Dear sir,
we can able to supply your requirements

Our fibers are used to make door mats, mattresses, brushes, floor tiles and many other home use products. We are offering pure and highly processed fibers that provide optimum resistance to salt water and abrasion resistance.

Coir Fibre is extracted from the fibrous outer cover of the fruit of the Coconut Plant. They are white or light brown in color. Our Natural Coir Fibre is spun to make yarn to make mats or rope. Coconut Coir Fibre, we produce is water-proof and resistant to salt water.
We are one of the leading Coconut Coir Fibre Manufacturers & Suppliers, based in India. We provide Coir Fibre that is free from 2-3% pith, roots, etc. Natural Coir Fibre is baled with the assistance of rust free Iron Hoops (or) plastic straps, to ensure its high quality and utility.

If any requirements pls contact us we do our best

thanks & regards

Annai Suraksha Coconut Products

as.coconutproduct@gmail.com
94898-76610
96980-76610

klkraja

Is the requirement still on?

Hello,

Is the requirement still on? We can supply the same from Andhra Pradesh. Please contact me

I need urgetly 5 to 6 ton of coconut fiber powder ,. so those who have such material pls. contact very soon

akidhma

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are the manufacture of coconut fiber and coco peat in Sri lanka. We have the capacity to provide any quantity with competitive price. If you interested we could supply you the above items.​​​ Kindly Contact me if your interested.​​​

Specification requirement:
Moisture: Maximum 15%
Impurity: Maximum 3%
Fiber Length: 5 to 25 cm
Packing: 120kg -130kg per bale with plastic strap
Color: Brown

We are currently working with several multinational companies all over the world. We much appreciate our customer satisfaction delivering the perfect quality goods.

Best Regards

Ashfaaq

akidhma

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are the manufacture of coconut fiber and coco peat in Sri lanka. We have the capacity to provide any quantity with competitive price. If you interested we could supply you the above items.​​​ Kindly Contact me if your interested.​​​

Specification requirement:
Moisture: Maximum 15%
Impurity: Maximum 3%
Fiber Length: 5 to 25 cm
Packing: 120kg -130kg per bale with plastic strap
Color: Brown

We are currently working with several multinational companies all over the world. We much appreciate our customer satisfaction delivering the perfect quality goods.

Best Regards

Ashfaaq