Fodder nutrition

Register

niksnarayana

For information about energy rates, protein and other parameters, I use this website

Check it out, it will answer most of your technical queries. The drop down has different feed items, check napier and maize for your current requirement.

Nikhil

Last edited by a moderator:

niksnarayana

Mr. Moderator,

I thought this site is meant for solving issues posted by various people. When I give a website which has information that can help someone, I dont understand why it has to be removed. There is no business motive in providing this link.Link for helping people with feed parameters, no business motive

What is the policy of this website, to help us help each other or for moderator to ensure that correct help does not reach anyone?

I am confused.

Nikhil

maruthidairy

hi

we too agree with your opinion and question?

certainly it is not correct.

Moderator should understand this concern and adopt it for the sake of various people (non-members as well as for members too). otherwise what is the fun off reading the lines without stuff.

Dear niks , please send the PM even for us too,it is realy useful information what we were looking for.

kasturiraju.
Mr. Moderator,

I thought this site is meant for solving issues posted by various people. When I give a website which has information that can help someone, I dont understand why it has to be removed. There is no business motive in providing this link.Link for helping people with feed parameters, no business motive

What is the policy of this website, to help us help each other or for moderator to ensure that correct help does not reach anyone?

I am confused.

Nikhil

ag_aman2004

Hi Nikil/Kasthrui,

Long back I have posted about this moderator's useless activities. Now your people understand. Really irritating.

Regards
Amanullah Ag