organic farming

Register

moonsun

Hello,.

We like to cultivate in large scale on contract farming with cotton ,.all herbal AND OTHER crops ,.my climate is 15 c - 35 c to37c ,.

good virgin organic soil ,.water quality also fine ,.and rest all

we invite all company or contract farming agents who need more than 2500 - 5000 acres ,.please come out with the crop sp,.and the area extent the quantity of product to be produced per year for each sp,.

call me in private mail to follow-up and move forward

moonsun

Last edited:

chinnadurai

Horticulture Farming

Floris Agro International from TN offer various offer contract farming, Consultancy services for Horticulture, Organic farming, Herbs and also we can offer good agriculture land in various parts of TN and also in Karnataka. Send mail

Last edited by a moderator:

jjagri

Floris Agro International from TN offer various offer contract farming, Consultancy services for Horticulture, Organic farming, Herbs and also we can offer good agriculture land in various parts of TN and also in Karnataka. Send mail
I am interested in your activities. Pls provide contact details.

karthikudt

Hi. Interested in organic coconut farming . We have 62 acres and we would like to grow it in an organic way. We are from pollachi, tamilnadu and the climate suits you the best. We do not have any water problems . Contact back if it suits you.

Hi. Interested in organic coconut farming . We have 62 acres and we would like to grow it in an organic way. We are from pollachi, tamilnadu and the climate suits you the best. We do not have any water problems . Contact back if it suits you.
pls contat.........................

fisya

hi

Do you need Organic rice (Rice healthy family) ??
if you like you may visitHERE
give advice or comment !!! ^_^ THANKS