Need help to start Vegetable Oil Extraction and Refining Plant

Register

amit_a8

Hello Everybody,

I am planning to start Vegetable oil extraction and refining plant. so I would like to know if anybody can help me in this or guide me for getting information on project report or any information about infrastructure,planning,finance,workforce,budget,bank assistance availability and subsidy.

waiting for reply

Thanking you all in advance

Last edited:

Extraction and refining plant

Dear

will you eloborate me the project you are looking.

I can help you in designing, erection, procurement and

commissioning the plant

regards

ramdas.ayyangar

uvrrams

banglore

sriniwas1234

Dear amit,

pls tell where u want to set up the oil extraction, we have a excellent team who can guide you in the process from scatch to commissioning.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

Hello Everybody,

I am planning to start Vegetable oil extraction and refining plant. so I would like to know if anybody can help me in this or guide me for getting information on project report or any information about infrastructure,planning,finance,workforce,budget,bank assistance availability and subsidy.

waiting for reply

Dear Mr Amit ,

Plz send ur details , plan & proposal , project location , fund management , market survey , materials mgmt / raw materials etc..

satyenbanka

vegetable oil extraction

Dear Mr.Amit ,

we have recently commissioned a 250 TPD Rice Bran Solvent Extraction and refining plant in Odisha and can also help you in your project . Pl inform the type of oil and Financial outlay.

saten_r

solvent extraction plant and vegetable oil refinery

hi Amit ,
a company called Sundex can help you through the complete project.
regards,
Ronnie.
Hello Everybody,

waiting for reply