Good investment in farm lands & dairy bussiness emu in chittoor ,near to bangalore.

Register

naveen tekumani

Established Member
Lands are with clear tittle, with water facilities,better cliamatic conditons ideal for dairy farming. good acess to road.we show some present dairy,emu farms u enquire with them& later decide. Land rate starting from 1.5 lac per acre. Best investment opportunity for more details& info regarding extent, price, land details contact us. With best regards from Naveen

Last edited by a moderator:

suryam52

Lands are with clear tittle, with water facilities,better cliamatic conditons ideal for dairy farming. good acess to road.we show some present dairy,emu farms u enquire with them& later decide. Land rate starting from 1.5 lac per acre. Best investment opportunity for more details& info regarding extent, price, land details contact us. With best regards from Naveen
Dear Sri Naveen,
I have requested for your your mobile no. It appears that you have replied but I could not read the message. I am putting down my requiement again.
I need 1.5 to 2.0 Acre land near Madanapalli. The cost should not exceed as stated above, i.e. 1.5 Lakhs/ per acre. Clear title and good road are must.
I remain truly to,
V S S Narayana Murthy

devvijayraj

Dear Naveen,
I am intrested to buy land.i am looking arround 5acre to 10acre of land.

please provide me your contact details.
Regards
Vijay

eswartekumani

For new investors we also show some models of emu, dairy farms.

We arrange u to consult with persons already doing emu, dairy, farming in our areas, clarify ur doubts regarding investment, bank loan, subsides, marketing, how much profit they are getting. For more info contact me , my phone number is in my profile name.

naveen tekumani

Established Member
due to state bifurcation lots of incentives.

Note: we charge 2000 RS as a site inspection charges(only one time) refundable after agreement 2%

as commission.

we manage a network of brokers across hosur, dodaballapur, mysore, kolar, chittoor.

Site inspection charges towards defraying the cost of regular transportation , TA & DA for brokers.

we also provide all agricultural related services to our clients..

with regards

naveen

CA-final

08884974344/09966999193

land line : 080-42152409

SVR farms

#1063,22nd B main,22nd Cross,

sector 2,HSR Layout,

Bangalore - 560 102.

Karnataka,India