7 acre agri land avilable in tamilnadu (100 km from bangalore) Dharmapuri district

Register

elavenil

7 acres of fertile land.
Mango plants on 3 acre
coconut tree with rice paddy - 4 acre
2 wells with free power supply
no problem for water. This farm is close to lake. Small dam is just 20 km away.
Good rural Thar road goes through this land
some teak plants are there,
2 small villages are near (0.5 km one village and 1km another village)
Price is 11 lakhs per acre. Slightly negotiable.
Great land very good for bangalore people for guest house. there are many bangalore people purchase land here.

Please pm me for photographs.

Final price for this land is 10.25 lakhs per acre. If you are ok with the price please PM me.

Last edited:

smanickam

Photos

Can you send photos of land? You have mentioned abt photos, but I can not see them.Pls send them

Last edited by a moderator:

anandanc

I am Interested in this property

Could please send your contact details, for further discuesion. or you can call me @

thanks
Anand

maranelancheran

Interested

Pl. get in touch with more details and photos.

7 acres of fertile land.
Mango plants on 3 acre
Great land very good for bangalore people for guest house. there are many bangalore people purchase lane here.

Land

I am basically from Banglore, But a Malyalee, but unfortunately i am afraid to look for land in Tamil Nadu, because the Tamilian Intolerance to malayalees. Lot of agri lands have been destroyed in kambam , theni , Coimbatore and many parts, we are afraid, in future also may be we will be killed if any of your politicians say so.

And our central government is not compliance to our Constitution in protecting and Indian's right, rather than a state hood citizens prejudice it happend in Tamil nadu, Gujarath etc...

7 acres of fertile land.
Mango plants on 3 acre
Great land very good for bangalore people for guest house. there are many bangalore people purchase lane here.

elavenil

sorry i did reply to you all, i will send you pm tomorrow.

irshadpali - I don't want to get in politics. If you read tamil newspapers there you can find lot of tamil people get beaten in kerela including sabarimala pilgrims. That does not make all keralites bad. My personal best friend livies in thekadi (onnam mile)
There are some bad apples live everywhere.

But here in dharmapuri district we don't have any problem. Dharmapuri- krishnagiri districts share Andra and Karnataka borders and we hapily live neighboring states people. And three days before we sold 3 cents plot to one malayali friend.

And i planning to buy lands in kerela when this dust settles.

smanickam

Photos and details

Hi,

I had already sent a request for photos and land, maybe, you have overlooked. Please send photos and land details
Thanks

madan

Land in dharmapuri

sorry i did reply to you all, i will send you pm tomorrow.

irshadpali - I don't want to get in politics. If you read tamil newspapers there you can find lot of tamil people get beaten in kerela including sabarimala pilgrims. That does not make all keralites bad. My personal best friend livies in thekadi (onnam mile)
There are some bad apples live everywhere.

But here in dharmapuri district we don't have any problem. Dharmapuri- krishnagiri districts share Andra and Karnataka borders and we hapily live neighboring states people. And three days before we sold 3 cents plot to one malayali friend.

And i planning to buy lands in kerela when this dust settles.
Dear Sir,

I and a colleague am interested in buying agricultural land in Dharmapuri or any where in the vicinity.
Our requirements are good source of ground water with IA connection and road approach.
If the land is located near arivulet or dam/lake we would be happy.
Please send me details and pix of available land and your contact.
thanks

elavenil

Hi,

I had already sent a request for photos and land, maybe, you have overlooked. Please send photos and land details
Thanks
Sorry, I had some interent connection problem so i cannot able to send the details in time. I just sent you one email and i will pm you with land details.

i am from bangalore but native of krishnagiri interested in your property pl mail me

Purchase of your land

Please send me your details for immidiate settlement.

Regards
Jayant