Profitable vegetable organic crops??

Register

gunavanth

Please kindly let me know what crops I can grow near Kanpur?? What is the soil requireemnt for vegetables. Some body saying that I can not grow any thing in 8 and above ph soils?? Is it true. then can I grow organic vegetables in that soils land?? Plese give me good and best advice. I can invest money as the money is not a restirctiion for me.

Chandu Gunavanth

vriksha

land can be reclaimed for food crops

You can neutralize your slightly alkaline soil pH by using good organic cultivation practices. Then you can grow vegetables, fruits, rice, wheat, herbs, flowers, and anything else you want to grow. Kanpur lies in the Gangetic belt and has good,rich alluvial soil. But if the soil has been spoilt due to excessive use of chemicals, and has lost its fertility, you will have to wait for some time before you reclaim your land and make it fit for growing food crops. The process is simple enough if you understand the basics and implement them right away.

I have been advising and guiding various kinds of farmers growing various kinds of crops.If you want further guidance and expert advice please send me a PM.

aravindt

Please kindly let me know what crops I can grow near Kanpur?? What is the soil requireemnt for vegetables. Some body saying that I can not grow any thing in 8 and above ph soils?? Is it true. then can I grow organic vegetables in that soils land?? Plese give me good and best advice. I can invest money as the money is not a restirctiion for me.

Chandu Gunavanth
Hi Gunavanth
AGI Greenhouse has devoted itself to the design, manufacture, and installation of greenhouses.

We have provided the highest quality and most reliable greenhouses to a variety of customers, both large and small. Specializing in institutional, governmental, commercial, retail/garden center, and estate/large residential greenhouses.

We offer complete greenhouses, including all normal greenhouse accessories such as doors, ventilation, heat systems, environmental control equipment, benching, irrigation and misting, motorized shade systems, heat retention, blackout curtain systems, exterior roll down aluminum shades, as well as all other greenhouse goods and systems.

Our ability to succeed is based on a solid pledge to its founding values of integrity, teamwork and commitment to the customer. The company has a powerful resource of staff experience with years of proven industry expertise in costing, planning, building and delivery of projects that is unmatched in the industry.

Agri Grow Industries (referred as AGI) is one of the well known registered industry in the construction of hi-tech poly houses, for growing different types exotic flowers and vegetables such as Gerbera, Carnation, Dutch Roses, Anthorium, Orchids, Lilliums, Cherry tomato, colored capsicum, Gherkins, Broccoli and also different ornamental plants.
AGI has constructed hi-tech poly houses by using high quality materials as per the requirement of ones need. Our personnel include a full range of design and engineering personnel, fully capable of handling any problem associated with greenhouses. We have a staff civil engineer, plus staff drafting personnel to produce custom shop drawings and shepherd projects through our manufacturing system.

SERVICES: AGI provides consultancy in the area of hi-tech agriculture regarding production, construction, manner management practices, control of pests and diseases by integrated approaches in a very effective which includes appropriate usage of pesticides and fertilizers without effecting the quality of the environment but boosts up both production, quantity as well as quality of any crop which is grown under green house.

Last edited by a moderator:

sampadafarms

Established Member
Sampada Farms!

Dear Sir,

Please contact us for the consultancy services. We can provide you our services from reclamation of the soil to designing a cropping pattern.

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants
HYDERABAD

greenmanuring crops

I will advise you first cultivate green manuring crops like sun hemp, tag , dhaincha,and after harvesting burry it in the same field this practice will help you to improve soil fertility and lower down the Ph
If need any help pl call or send private message