Raktha chandan

Register
We want to buy 20 tons of raktha cahndan in logs.if any bady have this item plz contect me at
plz send ur cotetion per kg,mode of delivary to our place,legal dociments,and photos of red sander logs wht is in ur hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

rarematerial

We can supply Rakt Chandan / Red Sanders / Errachandanam

We want to buy 20 tons of raktha cahndan in logs.if any bady have this item plz contect me at
plz send ur cotetion per kg,mode of delivary to our place,legal dociments,and photos of red sander logs wht is in ur hand.

Dear buyer,

We can supply you the required qty or even more. These are the live plants and once on successful execution of agreement after agreed prices, we'll apply for legal permissions from Forest Dept. to log off them from our farmlands. Send me your contact information and email-Id to my inbox to contact you.

Thanks & Regards

srakula

Ready stock of red sanders

We have ready stock of RED SANDER LOGS(Pterocarpus Santalinus) grown in patta lands, processing of cutting,dwelling,debarking,dressing completed last year,after abtaing permissions from A.P.Forest & Revenue Dept-now ready for
SALE : If you are seriously interested to buy visit our stock yards for Quality Check & for more details:

Last edited by a moderator: