Melia Dubia/Malai Vembu Saplings for SALE!!

Register

naturoagro

Dear Members,

I can supply good quality Melia Dubia/Malai Vembu/Hebbevu saplings both Seedlings as well as clones.

Seedlings: 1st height above packet of 4x7 and pencil think stem. Cost of each seedling is Rs. 15.00 (fixed price)

Clones : Clones from good genetic parents. Rs. 25.00 each (Fixed Price)

Above prices are EXCLUDING TRANSPORTATION. Transportation on actuals payable buy the buyer.

Payment terms: 50% ADVANCE AND BALANCE AGAINST PROOF OF DISPATCH.

If anyone interested to buy then email me on naturoagro@gmail.com or call me on +91-8088818831

Thanks,
Murali.

dilipindu

Dear Members,

I can supply good quality Melia Dubia/Malai Vembu/Hebbevu saplings both Seedlings as well as clones.

Seedlings: 1st height above packet of 4x7 and pencil think stem. Cost of each seedling is Rs. 15.00 (fixed price)

Clones : Clones from good genetic parents. Rs. 25.00 each (Fixed Price)

Above prices are EXCLUDING TRANSPORTATION. Transportation on actuals payable buy the buyer.

Payment terms: 50% ADVANCE AND BALANCE AGAINST PROOF OF DISPATCH.

If anyone interested to buy then email me on

Thanks,
Murali.
I want 250nos good quality MELIADUBIA CLONES, PLEASE CONTACT

Last edited by a moderator:

venkateurs

Sir,
We have Good Quality Melia dubia/Hebbevu saplings with us in Mysore-karnataka state. The saplings are raised through seeds [Seed Germinated].
The Size of the saplings is ideal for planting.
We have also planted Melia Dubia in our Farm.

Contact for requirement or information on 9880589787 or mail to venkateursarun@yahoo.com

Last edited:

shanmuga06

We are having the seed germinated malabar neem/malaivembu/melia Dubia for ready to plant.We are able to supply any where in India.Seed germinated seedlings will sufficient foe plantation .

Regards

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery garden
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in