to know about chicken poultery form making

Register

bhemanth

hi

iam planing to start self employed to start a poultery form in my home town i dont know how to start with what are the fecilities given from govt. , banks etc bcz iam financialy very poor we have 2.5 akers of land with a bore water fecility in my hometown

Ashwini

Hi

Subsidy from the government is available to some extent but for that contact the animal husbandry department. Loans are provided by banks on submission of a project report. There are 2 types of poultry, one for broiler production and the other for eggs.

Regards
Ashwini

rajsekarh

where

hi

iam planing to start self employed to start a poultery form in my home town i dont know how to start with what are the fecilities given from govt. , banks etc bcz iam financialy very poor we have 2.5 akers of land with a bore water fecility in my hometown
where is ur land means which state?

rajsekarh

where

hi

where is ur land means which state?

khanr04

Hi
I have planned to start a poultery farm for broilers I need to have 2 sheds for it each shed should contain 10000 chicks can some one suggest me the dimension & planning for the shed.
Pls reply back as I need to do it on top priority. khanr04@gmail.com
Location is chikmagalur in karnataka

regards
R.khan