want to start dairy farm

Register

adhikari

hi,i am planning for dairy farm,can any one help me out in it.Things which i should take in consideration.Should i go for some training in it?

sheelam

Hi

I am shravan , i am looking for a partner to setup a dairy farm in and around of hyderabad . if you are intrested in this business proposal please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

hi,i am planning for dairy farm,can any one help me out in it.Things which i should take in consideration.Should i go for some training in it?
Dear Mr. Adhikari ,

It's a good decision that you are entering a dairy farm project ..Plz response me of your location , land area , financial status , ur present profession etc..We are the highly techno - professional Dairy and Livestock Farm + Processing consultancy services based in Madhya pradesh , Rajasthan & West Bengal and covering all over India for turnkey projects as A - Z project management and Implementation ..You can send me ur details through Pvt. message to me .. With best wishes - Dr. Sarkar - Consultant & Adviser

chetancg

Dairy Farming

Hello Dr. Sarkar,

I am a doctor.
Kindly send me your details i would like to contact u for dairy farming
project. We have almost 100 acres of land for all this project.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnbosco

Required consultation on the diary farm - TN

Dear Team,

Please suggest me with dairy project with 10 to 15 cows suitable to Tamil nadu weather