Opportunity

Register

pamsartr

Hello friends

people who want to start business of dairying and agri can contact me. I am a young enterpreneur and looking for people who want to create a big business starting with small scale and ready to put their hard efforts in achieving their dreams.
people who have solid business ideas in agri or any other agro based business or dairying can contact me to start the discussion.
Only condition is that person should be willing to dedicate their hard work for their dreams. I will help with investing.

contact soon.
reg
parmod sharma

Last edited by a moderator:

rajubad

Looking for investor

Hello friends

people who want to start business of dairying and agri can contact me. I am a young enterpreneur and looking for people who want to create a big business starting with small scale and ready to put their hard efforts in achieving their dreams.
people who have solid business ideas in agri or any other agro based business or dairying can contact me to start the discussion.
Only condition is that person should be willing to dedicate their hard work for their dreams. I will help with investing.

contact soon.
reg
parmod sharma
Dear Mr. Pramod,
hi, my name is Raju Badiger I am interested in doing Dairy Farm, Goat Farm and Stevia cultivation, I have some valuable or Solid idea which can make my venture a success. I am looking for a potential investor who can understand the benifits of modern agri based business.
I am a new guy on this site so I dont know how to send private messages..
please contact me
thanks and regards

Last edited by a moderator: