Supplier for 80 murrah buffaloes

Register

jasti999

we have started the construction of dairy farm near hyderabad and will be requiring 80 murrah buffaloes initally and then expand from there on. the construction of sheds will b done in another 3 months. we are looking for buffalo suppliers.

thanks
Eshwar

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern, Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me

Regards, SK Lakshmanan

Last edited by a moderator:

sampadafarms

Established Member
we have started the construction of dairy farm near hyderabad and will be requiring 80 murrah buffaloes initally and then expand from there on. the construction of sheds will b done in another 3 months. we are looking for buffalo suppliers.

thanks
Eshwar
Dear Mr. Eshwar,

Please contact us for the supply of 80 murrah buffaloes. We can arrange them from ROHTAK, Haryana.

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants

parvana

Hlo sir i am Äshok from haryana in jind district and i provide u the best quality of murrah buffalo in low price which gave 18ltr milk per day we have a large no.of buffalos plZ contact me sir 8901074330.thanks sir