High returns with vetiver..............

Register

sudhirpai

The commercial cultivation of VETIVER for roots is highly recommended. The assured income from 1 acre would be Rs.1.25 - 1.50 lakhs in 1 year.
For more information contact:

SUDHIR PAI

yemvee

Vetiver roots

Dear sir,
pls give me about the vertiver cultivaion , hamza

Last edited by a moderator:

dilipindu

The commercial cultivation of VETIVER for roots is highly recommended. The assured income from 1 acre would be Rs.1.25 - 1.50 lakhs in 1 year.

SUDHIR PAI
i am intrested vetiver cultivation , please send me cultivation details,

Please give me detail

Pleae give me detail for this project.

How much investment and how much return we get.
Please tell me as early as possible for you.

SUDHIR PAI

Please give me detail

Pleae give me detail for this project.

How much investment and how much return we get.
Please tell me as early as possible for you.

Send me mail

SUDHIR PAI

Kindly give information on vetiver planting as I would like to source planting material to ebgin work during the coming monsoon. Which is the best time to plant vetiver? Does the Vetiver require a lot of water? Is heavy rain fall bad for Vetiver? Our farm is located in the Konkan belt ( Village Balhenear Kolad in Raigad district - Maharashtra ). Please give all information that you can? Where can we sell the root? Who are the buyers?
Thanks and best regards.
Zuhair Nabee.
New Age Agrorganics pvt. ltd.