Distillated cow urine based anti-bacterial/antifungal/anti-insect formulation

Register

krishnagokhale

Now you can grow vegetable, fruits without the use of hazardous chemicals. Highly reliable and made from the Gir-cow urine based formulation will keep all the plant diseases away. Protect your crops from insect/pests attack by taking preventive measure rather than waiting for the disease attack and then resorting to use of HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS. 80% of the todays ailments are due to consumption of chemicals through food.
For further details:
Mr.K.G.GOKHALE
Email- krishnagokhale@gmail.com

philipose

Distillated cow urine pesticide formulation

Dear sir, I am planning to change over to organic farming. Please let me know the cost of the formulation. its method of application, quantity needed, the crops on which it can be applied. I would like to use it for arrack nut, coconut,vanilla,Banana and vegetable cultivation. Also please give me the address from where I can collect it and the methode of payment of the cost of the formulation.My email adress is philipose 711@yahoo.co.in

Last edited:

dilipindu

Now you can grow vegetable, fruits without the use of hazardous chemicals. Highly reliable and made from the Gir-cow urine based formulation will keep all the plant diseases away. Protect your crops from insect/pests attack by taking preventive measure rather than waiting for the disease attack and then resorting to use of HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS. 80% of the todays ailments are due to consumption of chemicals through food.
For further details:
Mr.K.G.GOKHALE
Email- krishnagokhale@gmail.com
plase send me details

Last edited by a moderator: