Details of fodder crops

Register

sajeevvet

Dear sir,
I would like to know about the various fodder crops for feeding cows. I want both its agronomy part as well as its nutritive value and its yield details. Which is the best variety for silage making ? Now a days i heard that 500T per Acre per year for Maize is possible, i strongly doubts this. Since land is a big issue in india, i need this information urgently to go ahead with a dairy project. i need the best varitie giving company's details also 9 like pioneer, advanta, etc.)
Expecting an early reply.
rgds
dr. sajeev kumar. a.

Dairy Feed Formula or just growing of a Single Fodder

Dear sir
Can you be pretty clear , of what exactly you need , either the feed formula or just growing fodder.
Regards
Vidyasankar.N
PAN EMU FARMS
Shanarpatti
Dindigul
Tamilnadu
India

+919787001872

Fodder for cows

Different types of fodders recommended for Cross Bred Cows,
Also please understand NABARD helps for these Programs.
PROSOPIS JULIFLORA
PROSOPIS CINERARIA
CENCHRUS CILIARIS
CENCHRUS CITIGERNS
Regards
Vidyasankar.N

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

dilipindu

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.
i am intrested please send me greentech organic hydroponics systems cost and other details my

Last edited by a moderator: