Aloe Vera Plantation and buy back tie-up

Register

rumeshp

Hello,

We have vacant lands in tamilnadu - coimbatore

We are interested in cultivating Aloe Vera plantation with a buy back guarantee tie-up.

So, please send us the details for Consultation (turn-key) for Cultivation of Aloe Vera and Buy Back Tie-up Proposal.

On receiving the same, we will accordingly fixup a meeting and take the discussion further.

Please contact.. Please send me direct messages...

Rumesh P
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

namrata

for buy back

Hello,

We are interested in cultivating Aloe Vera plantation with a buy back guarantee tie-up.

So, please send us the details for Consultation (turn-key) for Cultivation of Aloe Vera and Buy Back Tie-up Proposal.

On receiving the same, we will accordingly fixup a meeting and take the discussion further.

Rumesh P
Please contact...
pls give me detail we can do as u wish ,location and land area bcoz we want to make tie up for minimum 50acre to above .

kirti s

alovera

Dear sir,
pls visit horticulture department for details they will provide the list of buyers under national medicinal mission on medicinal plants.

REgards

Kirti Naik

sunroyale

reply from sunroyale consultancy

my name is umapathysankar.i am running a business consultancy firm in madurai,tamilnadu.i am giving consultancy in agri,ngos,real estate,computer exportsdata entry projects.for your query please send your contact details mail id and phone no to me via private message.thank you

mhpj

Dear Sir

Please contectus

Prem Singh
Please contact..

Hello,

Rumesh P
Please contact...

manmadh

Hello,

We are also having 5acra vacant lands in andhrapradesesh - vizianagaram

Please send me direct messages

with regards
Manmadh