project for dairy farm

Register

kirti s

Dear Sir

if u have the nearest KVK u pls make a visit to it first u will get practical note of it. and fore starting it u should have some basis idea land, sanitation etc.

promishra

Dairy farm partnershipoffer

I am Pratap Ch Mishra,.I have an idea for establishment of dairyfarm network throughout the country. Registred to start the business operation.I am searching and seeking elligible active equity partner to operate different DAiry units to be located different location.Plz communicate.

Last edited by a moderator:

herbinder

project for dairy farming

Please contact me for detailed answers to your questions on mob,Please contact..

vishwakarma

pls pass me all the information regd dairy project to set in Bihar
Hello,

If you are starting Dairy, we are interested in purchasing raw milk directly from your dairy farm, for our requirement of producing of milk based products like basundi, pedha, barfi, lassi, ghee, shrikhand, curd, butter, buttermilk, paneer etc.

We will offer one of the best rates for the raw milk.

Most important is that we will help you, in all the stages, for setting you dairy farm, right from planning to commissioning and operation.

We have spent almost 3 years in study of dairy sector.

Today we have vast contact developed in the dairy sector and have developed association with people having more than 30 years experience in dairy sector.

We have developed excellent relation with the banking / finance sector and can help you getting funding for your dairy project.

Regards

MRC

vptiwari

Hello,

If you are starting Dairy, we are interested in purchasing raw milk directly from your dairy farm, for our requirement of producing of milk based products like basundi, pedha, barfi, lassi, ghee, shrikhand, curd, butter, buttermilk, paneer etc.

Most important is that we will help you, in all the stages, for setting you dairy farm, right from planning to commissioning and operation.

Today we have vast contact developed in the dairy sector and have developed association with people having more than 30 years experience in dairy sector.

We have developed excellent relation with the banking / finance sector and can help you getting funding for your dairy project.

Regards

MRC
Dear sir

I am planning to start dairy farm near Jamshedpur, Ranchi & Daltonganj . but i dont want to sell it home to home. i am looking for the bulk consumers , so that i will start this project with confidence with in three months.
plz. communicate
Please contact..

salam747

Raw milk for sale

Dear Sir,

Please let us know you can buy Raw Milk from our farm located in Kadapa District, Andhra Pradesh.

Please reply

with best regards

Abdul Salam

Hello,

Regards

MRC