About Dairy Farming....

Register

ssugan44

Respected Sir
I am P.Shanmuga Sundaran M.Sc., Medical Physics from Hogenakkal Water Supply and Fluorosis Mitigation Project Dharmapuri. I want to Start a dairy farming buissness.regarding that i want to know full detail about that and also how to get loan , what is the eligibility criteria for that..... pls kindly i request u to give me the detail as soo as possible.
Thank You

Regards
P.Shanmuga Sundaram.

Ashwini

Hi

YOu can avail loans by submitting a project report to the nationalised banks or even nabard.

Contact the Animal husbandry department in TNAU, they will provide detail and accurate information on the dairy farming

Regards
Ashwini

promishra

Dairy farming

Respected Sir
I am P.Shanmuga Sundaran M.Sc., Medical Physics from Hogenakkal Water Supply and Fluorosis Mitigation Project Dharmapuri. I want to Start a dairy farming buissness.regarding that i want to know full detail about that and also how to get loan , what is the eligibility criteria for that..... pls kindly i request u to give me the detail as soo as possible.
Thank You

Regards
P.Shanmuga Sundaram.
PLZ email your detail.However we are planning to establish me gadairy project throughout the country.This will be implimented verry soon.Pratap Chandra Mishra

Last edited by a moderator:

lpmndri123

Respected Sir
Thank You

Regards
P.Shanmuga Sundaram.
For all information and assistance pl. contact

Last edited by a moderator: