organic country chicken and eggs for sale

Register
100% organic bred, disease free, country chicken,cocks, eggs for sale in bangalore.,I just started breeding and rearing a couple of country chicken at home...it was jusst a passion, a hobby...then i also did breed them...and now i have almost 50...so want to sell majority of them and make place for the new generation., these chicken r pure country and fighting cock breed, they r 6 months old and some already are laying eggs, for sales enquiries, contact me, marathalli outer ring road.
Prabhakar

Last edited by a moderator:

dilipindu

100% organic bred, disease free, country chicken,cocks, eggs for sale in bangalore.,I just started breeding and rearing a couple of country chicken at home...it was jusst a passion, a hobby...then i also did breed them...and now i have almost 50...so want to sell majority of them and make place for the new generation., these chicken r pure country and fighting cock breed, they r 6 months old and some already are laying eggs, for sales enquiries, contact me, marathalli outer ring road.
Prabhakar
i want contrychicks eggs hatching purpus please contact

Mr.Prbhakar,
pl send your contact number or pl contact me . I would be intrested in your country chicken.
Regards
cyriac

Mr.Prabhakar,
Can you mail me your contacts . I am also near Marathahalli and would be intrested in your proposal.
Regards,
Cyriac

naturegreens

Hi, prabhakar, Pls give me ur contact number and outerring road,Marathahalli, where is ur farm,I just want to visit ur place,I want to sell country hen eggs for my organic shop.