Farmer looking for Buyers for Guava,Broccoli,Lettuce,Pamogranate

Register

panga_ps

Hi,

I am a farmer looking for buyers for Guava, Bruccoli, Lettuce, Pamogranate.

Buyers in and around Bangalore, Hindupur, ChickBallapur, Doddaballapur, Please send in your contact details

Thanks,
Partha

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwakarma

Hi,

Buyers in and around Bangalore, Hindupur, ChickBallapur, Doddaballapur, Please send in your contact details

Thanks,
Partha
Dear Sir,

Thanks for posting

We are forming the group, on all India level / national level, of farmers who are interested in selling the farm products directly to consumers and and consumers who are interested in directly purchasing farm products from the milk producers / small farmers.

We are creating the separate website for the same

We are also planning offer service to the farmer and consumers by setting up arrangement for logistic / cold chain to collect the farm products from the small farmers in rural areas and deliver it to the interested consumers in the metro cities.

If you are interested in further discussion, please send your contact details like email ID / mobile no. by sending the private message.

Regards

MRC

subramany

Established Member
Hi,

Thanks,
Partha
Dear Mr.Partha,

Ours is a trading company based in Mumbai. We need for one our client

1.Bruccoli

2.Lettuce

Please offer your best price to deliver at Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai along with your contact details.

With regards,

P.E.Subramany
Multi Trade Links,
Mumbai.

Dear Sir,
Pl. give me your price and quantity you can supply.Can you supply say every week or in every three days.Please reply with all details.Send me a mail with your phone number,
Thanks,
aravinda42

raashi

Dear Participant,
Kindly Register with this Portal for full business position to enable to post your details to other Clientile as well as to interact in the legitimate manner.
Forming a working group is a very wise idea but in a country like ours we have to work too hard to reap the final fruit of all the arrangements overcoming all the internal price cut policy followed by many in the same trade.

We are (most of us) supply top of the range products to Holland and in turn the same product is coming back to middle eastern countries.

Need to open up our ways and means of marketing to get full fruit of return.

If I have written something wrong please correct me.

Take care.
Raashi.

shais

Hi,

Thanks,
Partha
hello
my name is shais rehman living in bangalore. i am intereseted in brocolli can you send me the rate.

subramany

Established Member
Contact Details

Dear Mr.Subramany,

Can you please provide your e-mail ID or Contact number. Thanks.

Partha
Dear Mr.Partha,

I have sent my contact details to your private message box, please check and call me.

With regards,

P.E.Subramany

chuchi

Interested in fresh lettuce, brocolli

Please send me your contact number, as a group of us would be interested in buying fresh veges on a regular basis. thanks