Black Pepper Saplings for sale

Register
Hi,

Blach Pepper saplings of Paniyoor variety for sale.Interested can contact over mobile
With regards,

Kedar N Kolle.

Last edited by a moderator:

orgagro

Are you interested in Joint Venture

Hi,

Blach Pepper saplings of Paniyoor variety for sale.Interested can contact over mobile
With regards,

Kedar N Kolle.
We have standing Eucalyptus Plantation at 9 ft Row to Row and 4.5 ft Plant to Plant distance, on 90 Acres of our Farm Land situated at village Ghui Taluka Ner District Yavatmal in Vidarbha Region Of Maharashtra State. We are looking for Joint Venture Partner who can provide Black pepper Baby Plants and Technical support with selling arrangements. If interested please contact via private message on this portal or mail
Anant Joglekar

aamone

Black Pepper Saplings

We have 4 acres of land in Ratnagiri. Need saplings of Black Pepper Kindly advise where the same would be available ?

Black pepper for sale

Sir,

I can supply any no of Black pepper saplings of good variety.Please contact me over mobile or send mail
With regards,

Kedar N KOlle.

nachimuthu

Price

sir,
I am verymuch intrested to purchase the same but you are like almost all other time pass members and I am very sorry to say this as I was fedup by this forum member's attitude.
Most of the members thread will put a halfhand offer without clear details and when people enquire with intrest and anxiety ,their response will be nil.
whenever one offer is made it should be full like, when it is a product u please mention the price/item @ place or some land give expected price with facilities available and if service also give tentative charges or outline of charges.
so reply with price@place or give me price to deliver at coimbatore and the no required is 500saplings.
Thanks
Sir,

I can supply any no of Black pepper saplings of good variety.Please contact me over mobile or send mail
With regards,

Kedar N KOlle.