consultancy for Solvent Extraction Plant

Register

sfpl_nj

I am looking for a consultant who can provide the details regarding the industry scenario of Solvent Extraction Plants and help me set it up
Interested parties can contact me...
Regards
Nitin Jalan

Last edited by a moderator:

saten_r

Hello Mr. Jalan ,
my name is Ronnie , this is with regards to your requirement for the solvent extraction plant consultant , i have heard a lot about this company by the name Sundex Process Engineers , who are supposed to be quite well known in the field of solvent extraction plant plant and machinery , may be you can contact them and im sure that they would be in better position to help you through the technology .

Regards,
Ronnie

satyenbanka

I am looking for a consultant who can provide the details regarding the industry scenario of Solvent Extraction Plants and help me set it up
Regards
Nitin Jalan
Dear Mr. Nitin,
we are doing a 250 TPD Ricr Bran Oil Extraction Plant project with 100 TPD refinery. Pl inform the raw material and plant capacity,and projected investment by you .we can provide you complete turnkey project consultancy for Oil extraction plant. S N Banka Director Tech.Abhinav Engineers Pune.
Please contact..

dishan

solvent extraction

Hi,
we have a solvent extraction unit at Bangalore come see what your require,needall ather details before we can go foeward
dishan
call me

krishnagokhale

Extraction without using chemical solvents

Regards
Nitin Jalan
I understand that the latest technology of taking out plant extracts using liquid CO2 offers many advantages over solvent extraction. As the the solvents are not consumed in the process the cost of extraction comes down drastically. Also due to non-presence of traces the extract you get is free from solvent hazards.
Thanks,
Mr.K.G.Gokhale

I am willing to offer you assistance as your technical Consultant

Dear Mr. Jalan
I am an M.Tech from IIT & also have +18 years professional Industrial working experience working in the field of Agro-Biotechnology ( Biopesticide & Agrochemical) presently in Bangalore & engaged in Technical Consultancy services. I have vast & wide experience in Solvent extraction process. If you seriously want I can offer you assistance as your Consultant
Waiting for your reply
Regards,
Jayanta K. Roy
M.Tech(IIT)
Please contact..

Dear,
I would like to advice, if you are seriously interested, first take the experiance, there are lot of plants available on lease/rent/job work basis, first check as well and then take decision to install the plant. k.c.sharma

consultancy for solvent plant

Dear Mr Nitin Jalan Ji

Whether you still need consultancy for the solvent Extraction plant then kindly Email your contact details to technocomengineers@ymail.com our personnel will contact you.

Thanks & regards,

For B & A Techno Com Engineers Pvt. Ltd.

Ajay Singh

Regards
Nitin Jalan