Land for Sale at maddur half acre/one acre

Register

deepmylife

Hello,

An agricultural land for sale, need speedy buyers for a best price, total 20 guntas (Half acre) 25,000/- per gunta, total cost 5,00,000.Final price after nego 4,85,0000/- , also have one more acre next to my land,please email your if you are interested (TATA DOCOMO).

Awaiting for quick serious buyers.
Manohar.A.R
Bangalore

Last edited by a moderator:

baba

land at maddur

Dear sir,
which is the location at maddur. Whether it is on the way between krishnagiri and maddur. whether water facilities available.
k. arivalan.

mdraj99

Hello,

An agricultural land for sale, need speedy buyers for a best price, total 20 guntas (Half acre) 25,000/- per gunta, total cost 5,00,000.Final price after nego 4,85,0000/- , also have one more acre next to my land,please email your if you are interested (TATA DOCOMO).

Manohar.A.R
Bangalore
Mr.Manohar , i am interested ! reply me with more details of the land.or write your mobile no. we can contact you.we are from mysore.ok thanks

ksid80

wanted 8 to 10 acres land in maddur for resort, near scenic place

Hi taru

wanted 8 to 10 acres land in maddur for resort, near scenic place, preferable next to river. Even barren land is acceptable.

contact me
Karthik Surya
Bridge Consultancy

udaychopda

Details pls ASAP

hI

Please send me the details along with the cpst of the other land also.

Hello,

Manohar.A.R
Bangalore

mdraj99

maddur land

Mr.Manohar , i am interested ! reply me with more details of the land.or write your mobile no. we can contact you.we are from mysore.ok thanks
Hi.Mr.Manohar ! i have written you and waiting for your reply ! is it a true Ad?
if so pls reply me STAT. i am interested .Tx

nthaan

i am interested to purchase please give the details to my mail id

ak_pad

I need land

Hi, I am interested in knowing full details about the land in Maddur you mentioned to buy. Please call me . Regards, Ananth