Land Available 55 acres agricultural land for sale at katni(m.p.)

Register
Agricultural land of 55 acres is avilable 35kms away from katni.the land has narmada canal & has a pond.the land has its face towards the road and is 35kms away from the katni railway junction.
For details contact-

Last edited by a moderator:

hemants55

land wanted

Hello,

I need 100 acres of clear land iwth good soil depth and water avaialibilty for immediate sale in Madhya pradesh area, budget around 40 k / acre. pls let know availability of such land.

ganesh poptani

Hi,
this is ganesh poptani frm katni m.p.There r availble 100acre,227acre,and also many land specially for agriculture water lavel is good if u r intrested in mp katni than call me .arround 25 to 60 km frm katni city.thank u
ganesh poptani
katni mp

porwal

227 acre land

Mr Poptani

This is Porwal from bombay, we are looking for around 300 acres of land in mp for farming. we understand from your post that you have 227 acres of land. woud like to know more about it. can you call us

Thanks
Porwal

sandy769

Hi Rajesh,

we are interested in your land, please let us know how we contact you, you may forward the detail

regards

1vikas1

want to buy farming agriculture land

Hi,
this is ganesh poptani frm katni m.p.There r availble 100acre,227acre,and also many land specially for agriculture water lavel is good if u r intrested in mp katni than call me .arround 25 to 60 km frm katni city.thank u
ganesh poptani
katni mp

please call me . i am interested in buying cheap and good quality agriculture farming land .

Vikas Jaglan

ram5

Hi,
ganesh poptani
katni mp
i will buy quickly

please send me your contact details
thanks

laxmiji

good agriculture land in mp

Hello,

I need 100 acres of clear land iwth good soil depth and water avaialibilty for immediate sale in Madhya pradesh area, budget around 40 k / acre. pls let know availability of such land.
sir ,i have a land of you type and fulfill your requrment near gwalior fertile land good soil type water and road,,,,,,,,,ple cont.7566855592

laxmiji

Hello,

sir i have a good agriculture land in mp.near 301 km from delhi land are in gwalior distt.dood land type good fertile land ,are you intersted ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pl cont vijayraaj patel cont ,

laxmiji

land are avilable in mp

Im interested in land buying around 100 acres
i have a good agriculture land in mp near.301 km from delhi land are avilable in gwalior distt,datia distt,water road and light are avilable ,it is good for investment purpose agriculture purpore pl.cont.

vijayraaj patel

laxmiji

cheap and god land in m.p.

please call me . i am interested in buying cheap and good quality agriculture farming land .

Vikas Jaglan
hello sir ,if you are interseted in buying good land in mp in good area ,,,,,good land are avilable ,its good for agriculture farm ,investment purpose water,road ,light etc,are avilable pl,cont,vijayraaj patel

laxmiji

good agriculture land in mp

Mr Poptani

This is Porwal from bombay, we are looking for around 300 acres of land in mp for farming. we understand from your post that you have 227 acres of land. woud like to know more about it. can you call us

Thanks
Porwal
hello sir if you intersted in buying agriculture land in mp good land are avilable 6o km from gwalior ,10km inner from national highway -75 river are avilable near land 700bigha land are avilable 150 lakh per bigha it is best offer for you. thanks,

ple.cont. vijayraaj patel

laxmiji

land in datia

Mr Poptani

Thanks
Porwal
hello sir i have a land suitable for you near gwalior and 10 km inner from NH-75 .this offer is best for you ,700 bigha land 150lakh bigha.

avi13

want to buy farm land

Agricultural land of 55 acres is avilable 35kms away from katni.the land has narmada canal & has a pond.the land has its face towards the road and is 35kms away from the katni railway junction.
For details contact-

Hi,

If you still have the agricultural land then please reply me with exact location & cost.
You can send me information on my E-mail- avik092@gmail.com

cheapest agriculture farm house land available from madhya pradesh only 65000 to 5 lacks per acer good soil and electric city faculties- call- 07828041288

i am in katni for 2days so please contect me my mob. no.-9826256652

For details contact-
mr. rajesh banwani ji i am in katni for 2 days so please contect with me my mobile no.-9826256652 and my gmail a/c -80dharmendrasingh@gmail.com

ramangupt

We required cheap and best agriculture land in MP around 30 to 50 acres range between 40000/acre to 50000/ acre if anybody have contact me Raman Gupta