Watermelons needed urgently...for exports

Register

indouniversal

Hi

We ( Indoa Universal Exports ) are a Bombay based Govt approved Exports fimr dealing in a wide vareity of Agricultural Products like Fruits , vegetables etc.

Currently we are looking for Fresh Watermelons for Exports.We would like to hear from GROWERS directly.( Others can contact as well ).We need Big Size app.5 Kg n above.

We are looking for a regular Business.We would like to have your LOWEST Possible Prices for the same to be sent at mail so that we move further Immidiately.Remember its going to be a weekly Shipment so we need real good prices n best quality.

Looking to hear SOONEST from you.

Irfan

Last edited by a moderator:

gowtham42

Hi

We ( Indoa Universal Exports ) are a Bombay based Govt approved Exports fimr dealing in a wide vareity of Agricultural Products like Fruits , vegetables etc.

Currently we are looking for Fresh Watermelons for Exports.We would like to hear from GROWERS directly.( Others can contact as well ).We need Big Size app.5 Kg n above.

We are looking for a regular Business.We would like to have your LOWEST Possible Prices for the same to be sent at indouniversal gmal so that we move further Immidiately.Remember its going to be a weekly Shipment so we need real good prices n best quality.

Irfan
dear irfan i can suppply watermelon as per your requirement 5 kg and above what is your payment terms and delvery place ple infirm me wht price you give ple call me....

chitra33

Hi

We are looking for a regular Business.We would like to have your LOWEST Possible Prices for the same to be sent at mail so that we move further Immidiately.Remember its going to be a weekly Shipment so we need real good prices n best quality.

Irfan
hai,
we can supply large quantity of water melons direct from farmers. contact me....

drsmpandit

Watermelon for exports

Dear Irfan,
I am a grower-farmer of watermelon. Farms are near Pune.
Unfortunately produce of current season is already sold out.
I am planning fresh season for harvest during Ramzaan (from Second week of August to Second week of September). Will be able to deliver at following rates (Mumbai delivery)
Kiran type - dark green, oblong, avg fruit weight 3 kg - @ Rs 9/kg
295 type - light & dark stripes, oblong, avg fruit weight 7 kg - @ Rs 6/kg
Kindly inform if this is of interest to you.
Thank you

krdango_5

we are prepared to sell watermelon fruites.

C

we are prepared to sell the water,melons at rs.7/kgm at madurai or chennai

by selva ,kodaikanal ,Please contact...........

mhdaka

yellow rind watermelon

sir,
we have crop kiran variety ready to reap in one week and also yellow rind watermelon.we have big crop.so please contact me erlier....
Please contact...........

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh Daka